Customers Also Bought
Surgilube is a lubricating jelly used as a lubricant for surgery, catheterization, and personal applications. Surgilube lubricating jelly was formerly manufactured by Savage Labs and Fougera, and is now manufactured by HR Pharmaceuticals, Inc. It is comparable to KY Jelly, Astroglide or Allegiance personal lubricants. Like KY Jelly, Surgilube lubricant is recommended for situations where a sterile, water-soluble, non-staining lubricating jelly is required. Home medical situations where Surgilube might be used include catheterization, lubricating exam gloves, or as a sexual lubricant. The Surgilube gel is non-irritating to the skin, tissues, and mucous membranes, making it an excellent choice for lubricating intermittent catheters. Because of its unique properties, Surgilube Lubricating Jelly will not affect surgical instruments, rubber or plastics. It has proven reliable as a sterile and bacteriostatic medical lube for surgical instruments in hospital and clinical settings. It is a safe, reliable lubricant for home care or clinical use.
- Personal lubricant
- Vaginal lubricant
- Female lubricant
- Emergency room
- Labor room
- Out-patient clinic
Product Features & Benefits
- Lubricating jelly.
- Non-irritating to mucous membranes, skin and tissues.
- Medical lubricant for catheters and exam gloves.
- Surgical lubricant for medical instruments.
- Safe as female lubricant or vaginal lubricant.
- Safe for lubricating any body orifice.
- Product Numbers: 281020502, 281020512, 281020536, 281020537, 281020543, 281020545, 281020555
- Size Options: 2 oz. Tube, 4.25 oz. Tube, 3 g. FoilPac 5 g. Foilpac or Snap-Off Tube
- Clear lubrication gel.
- Materials: Water-soluble gums.
- Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate.
- Application: Lubrication for catheters, medical instruments, and personal use.
- Sterile lubrication options available.
- Container Options: twist top tube, flip top tube, sterile tube and sterile foilpac.
- Sterile: Yes
- Manufactured by HR Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- HCPCS Codes: A4402 for non-sterile lubricant applications & A4332 for sterile lubricant applications.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the expiration date on this product? Is it visible on the tube?Question by: Maria Kendall on Jul 1, 2015 2:18:15 PMExpiration dates are typically marked on an individual packet or on the tube itself.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 10, 2016 4:17:00 PMCan lubricating gel 108008 be used during intercourse as a sexual lubricantQuestion by: Jesse Hill on Nov 23, 2017 5:57:00 PMThis item is not meant to be used for that application.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 20, 2018 7:56:00 AMCan you please provide ingredients for this Surgilube Lubricating Jelly?
Thanks.Question by: Pratiksha Patel on Sep 30, 2016 12:47:30 PMThis product contains Hypromellose, Propylene Glycol and a mixture of water and trace amounts of other chemicals. Trace chemicals were not revealed by the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Feb 23, 2017 10:25:00 AMCan your lubricant be used with a silicone pessary?Question by: bea on Jun 8, 2017 4:00:00 PMWe do not manufacturer this product ourselves and therefore cannot accurately answer. It's best to contact the manufacturer for specific information.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 24, 2017 8:31:00 AMDoes Fougera Surgilube contain any estrogen or estrogen related chemicals?Question by: Paul Pillitteri on Mar 16, 2017 1:39:00 PMThis item does not contain estrogen or any related chemicals according to the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 29, 2017 8:16:00 AMAre the tubes of lubricant multi-patient use?Question by: Chris on May 7, 2015 1:23:00 PMThe manufacturer does not state whether these can be used on multiple patients. It's best to contact the manufacturer for the best answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 8, 2016 12:05:00 PM