Customers Also Bought
Surgilube is a lubricating jelly used as a lubricant for surgery, catheterization, and personal applications. Surgilube lubricating jelly was formerly manufactured by Savage Labs and Fougera, and is now manufactured by HR Pharmaceuticals, Inc. It is comparable to KY Jelly, Astroglide or Allegiance personal lubricants. Like KY Jelly, Surgilube lubricant is recommended for situations where a sterile, water-soluble, non-staining lubricating jelly is required. Home medical situations where Surgilube might be used include catheterization, lubricating exam gloves, or as a sexual lubricant. The Surgilube gel is non-irritating to the skin, tissues, and mucous membranes, making it an excellent choice for lubricating intermittent catheters. Because of its unique properties, Surgilube Lubricating Jelly will not affect surgical instruments, rubber or plastics. It has proven reliable as a sterile and bacteriostatic medical lube for surgical instruments in hospital and clinical settings. It is a safe, reliable lubricant for home care or clinical use.
- Personal lubricant
- Vaginal lubricant
- Female lubricant
- Emergency room
- Labor room
- Out-patient clinic
Product Features & Benefits
- Lubricating jelly.
- Non-irritating to mucous membranes, skin and tissues.
- Medical lubricant for catheters and exam gloves.
- Surgical lubricant for medical instruments.
- Safe as female lubricant or vaginal lubricant.
- Safe for lubricating any body orifice.
- Product Numbers: 281020502, 281020512, 281020536, 281020537, 281020543, 281020545, 281020555
- Size Options: 2 oz. Tube, 4.25 oz. Tube, 3 g. FoilPac 5 g. Foilpac or Snap-Off Tube
- Clear lubrication gel.
- Materials: Water-soluble gums.
- Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate.
- Application: Lubrication for catheters, medical instruments, and personal use.
- Sterile lubrication options available.
- Container Options: twist top tube, flip top tube, sterile tube and sterile foilpac.
- Sterile: Yes
- Manufactured by HR Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- HCPCS Codes: A4402 for non-sterile lubricant applications & A4332 for sterile lubricant applications.
- Product is Paraben-Free
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information