Other Allevyn product(s)
- ALLEVYN Life Foam Dressings - Standard, Heel & Sacrum
- ALLEVYN Gentle Border Wound Dressings
- Allevyn Life 5x5 Inch Foam Dressing - 66801068
- Allevyn Gentle Border 66800279 | 5 x 5 Inch, Pad Size 4 x 4 Inch by Smith & Nephew
- Allevyn Life 66801069 | 6 1/16 Inch x 6 1/16 Inch by Smith & Nephew
- Allevyn Life 66801306 | Sacrum 6 3/4 Inch x 6 7/8 Inch by Smith & Nephew
Customers Also Bought
Allevyn Tracheostomy Dressing by Smith & Nephew is a soft, comfortable, non-adherent polyurethane-based tracheostomy dressing used for the management of fluid, secretion, or exudate build-up associated with the use of tracheostomy tubes. Due to its structure, the Allevyn Tracheostomy Dressing is able to absorb a large amount of secretions, which prevents maceration and helps to maintain the condition of the patient's skin in the peristomal area. The advanced design minimizes adherence to both the peristomal skin and the tracheostomy tube, making the tube that much easier to remove.
Allevyn Tracheostomy Dressing features a breathable Opsite Film which forms an outer layer for the Allevyn Tracheostomy Dressing, preventing secretions through the front of the dressing, in turn providing a clean surface, and providing a strong liquid barrier. The dressing has a clean, funtional appearance, providing confidence to both patients and caregivers alike.
Allevyn Tracheostomy Dressing Features and Benefits:
- 'Key-Hole' Aperature.
- Pink, Waterproof Outer Film Layer.
- Highly Absorbent Hydrocellular Central Layer.
- Non-Adherent Inner Layer.
- Cushioned Pad.
- Highly Absorbent.
- Easy to Apply and Remove.
- Breathable Film.
- Soft and Comfortable.
- Attractive Appearance.
Allevyn Tracheostomy Dressing Specifications:
- Product Number: 66027640
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew
- Size: 3-1/2 x 3-1/2
- Pieces per Package: 10
- Packages per Case: 8
- HCPCS Code: A6209
- Additional Information