Other Allevyn product(s)
- ALLEVYN Life Foam Dressings - Standard, Heel & Sacrum
- ALLEVYN Gentle Border Wound Dressings
- Allevyn Gentle Border 66800279 | 5 x 5 Inch, Pad Size 4 x 4 Inch by Smith & Nephew
- Allevyn Life 5x5 Inch Foam Dressing - 66801068
- Allevyn Life 66801069 | 6 1/16 Inch x 6 1/16 Inch by Smith & Nephew
- Allevyn Life 66801306 | Sacrum 6 3/4 Inch x 6 7/8 Inch by Smith & Nephew
Customers Also Bought
Allevyn Adhesive Hydrocellular Dressing, by Smith & Nephew is a highly absorbent, low-allergy adhesive wound dressing designed to create and maintain an moist wound environment, while preventing eschar from forming, to help facilitate optimal wound management. The low-allergy, non-irritating adhesive coating ensures that the Allevyn Adhesive Hydrocellular Dressing will adhere to the intact skin surrounding wounds, but not to the wounds themselves. While its perforated wound contact layer provides passing of viscous exudate into the dressing, the hydrocellular core of the dressing in turn absorbs and holds liquid in its microscopic structure, combining with a breathable outer surface to form a wound environment that allows wound closure to progress without the need for frequent dressing changes.
Allevyn Adhesive Hydrocellular Dressing features a profiled cross-section, narrowing to micro-thin edges which helps to ensure the dressing remains securely in place, preventing accidental removal by friction between the dressing and surfaces like clothes or bedding. The waterproof surface provides adequate protection, with a dressing that is soft and cushioning, resulting in excellent patient comfort and protection during the healing process.
Allevyn Adhesive Hydrocellular Dressing Features and Benefits:
- Low Allergy Adhesive.
- Tapered Construction With Micro-Thin Edges.
- Unique Trilaminate Structure.
- Perforated Wound Contact Layer.
- Highly Absorbent Central Hydrocellular Layer.
- Waterproof Outer Film Layer.
- Full Range of Sizes.
- Convenient Adhesive Presentation.
- Moist Wound Environment.
- Profiled Dressing Edges.
- Aids In the Prevention of Bacterial Contamination Cushioned Comfort.
Allevyn Adhesive Hydrocellular Dressing Specifications:
- Product Number: 66020043, 66020044, 66020045, 66020046
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew
- HCPCS Code: A6212, A6213, A6214
- Additional Information