Kelly Hemostatic Forceps with Locking Handles are made of stainless steel for surgical use. This autoclavable medical instrument is quality made for exceptional performance. Manufactured by American Diagnostic Corporation, these forceps are designed for medical and surgical applications.
Product Features & Benefits
- Stainless steel construction.
- Curved tip forceps.
- Designed for medical surgeries.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Serrated jaws.
- Locking handle.
- Product Numbers: 310, 311.
- Size: 5-1/2 Inch.
- Tip Type: Straight or Curved.
- Style: Kelly.
- Locking: Locking.
- Materials: 410 Surgical Stainless Steel.
- Application: Hemostatic Forceps.
- Finish: Mirror Stainless.
- Floor Grade.
- Latex free.
- HCPCS Code: A9270.
- Manufacturer: American Diagnostic Corporation ADC.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer American Diagnostic ADC
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!