Acticoat SiLCRYST 20601 is an antimicrobial barrier burn dressing with nanocrystalline silver. Manufactured by Smith and Nephew, Acticoat SiLCRYST is an extended-use silver dressing which remains effective for up to seven days. It requires less dressing changes and provides an antimicrobial environment for healing. The silver coating rapidly kills a broad spectrum of bacteria in as little as 30 minutes. This dressing protects the wound site from bacterial contamination. The inner core of this Acticoat dressing helps maintain the moist environment that promotes wound healing. The Acticoat SiLCRYST Dressing is not compatible with oil-based products, such as petrolatum.
Acticoat SiLCRYST Silver Dressing Features & Benefits
- Easier and less painful to remove for changing dressings.
- Seven day dressing effectiveness.
- Dressing may be used on extensive body surface area wounds.
- Sustained release of silver for 3 days.
- Prevents and reduces infection.
- Promotes faster healing.
- Polyester core helps manage moisture level and control silver release.
- High-density polyethylene mesh facilitates the passage of silver through the dressing.
- Low adherent.
- Product Number: 20601.
- Width: 2 Inch.
- Length: 2 Inch.
- Shape: Square.
- Color: Gray.
- Type: Non-adhesive.
- Ply: 3 Ply.
- Material: Polyester.
- Impregnated Ingredient: Nanocrystalline Silver.
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew.
- Brand: Acticoat SiLCRYST.
- HCPCS Code: A9270.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smith & Nephew Sub Brand Acticoat
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!