Other Allevyn product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Allevyn Ag Gentle Border Dressing, by Smith and Nephew, are specifically made to minimize pain and potential trauma by making an easy-release wound adhesive. These Wound Dressings are made with highly absorbent hydrocellular material that utilizes the antimicrobial properties of silver (Ag). The silver within the dressing retains the antibacterial properties for as long as a week. The Allevyn Ag Gentle Boarder Silver Dressings allow for a quicker heal time through several unique properties. One of these properties is the hydrocellular material maintains a moist wound environment, which makes it difficult for bacteria to grow and facilitates faster closure. Also, the dressings absorb exudate, or the fluid that oozes from the wound, but does not allow external moisture to enter. The wound dressings provide a barrier, yet come with a breathable top film and will help prevent over-moisturization of the skin (maceration). The dressings come in various sizes to match the wound area. The suggested rate of changing the Allevyn Ag Gentle Boarder dressings is once every seven days, or until the exudate is viewed through the strikethrough nearing the dressing border.
Allevyn Ag Gentle Border Dressing
- Dressing comes with silver that provides inherent antimicrobial properties.
- The Ag Gentle Border is easy to apply and painless to remove.
- The hydrocellular material provides a moist environment that makes bacterial growth difficult.
- Dressing retains exudate fluid while protecting the wound from external moisture.
- It is waterproof and meant to stay on for several days.
- It comes in various sizes.
Allevyn Ag Gentle Border Dressing Specifications
- Manufacturer Numbers:66800454
- Manufacturer: Smith and Nephew
- Sizes by Inches: 7 x 7
- Breathable Top Film
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smith & Nephew Sub Brand Allevyn
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!