Other Medipore product(s)
Customers Also Bought
3M Medipore Soft Cloth Surgical Tape is a surgical hypoallergenic tape effectively secures post-operative dressings, especially around joints that require stretch. As an ideal retention sheeting for gauze, it can also be used to secure ostomy pouches to fragile skin without causing additional irritation, inflammation or swelling.
3M Medipore tape is water resistant and will not curl or peel, making it the ideal go-to tape for a variety of different situations. Durable and reliable, this hypoallergenic tape is a popular 3M surgical dressing tape. With the ability to be stretched either diagonally or across a wound, this skin tape is an excellent choice for a diverse amount of scenarios.
Product Features and Benefits
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic.
- Can be used to secure post-op dressings and areas that may stretch or as a retention sheeting for gauze.
- Can be used to secure ostomy pouches to fragile skin.
- Water resistant and does not curl or peel.
- Can be stretched diagonally or across a wound.
- Product numbers: 2961, 2962, 2962S, 2963, 2964, 2966
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Size: 1 Inch x 10 Yards (2961), 2 Inch x 10 Yards (2962), 2 Inch x 2 Yards (2962S), 3 Inch x 10 Yards (2963), 4 Inch x 10 Yards (2964), 6 Inch x 10 Yards (2966)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Medipore
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsThe #M Medipore tape gives me a red rash. I'd like to know the ingredients to I can avoid them in the future in other tape.
Question by: sam sauter on Oct 13, 2016 12:06:47 PMWe cannot accurately answer the question because we do not carry this item in our warehouse. It's best to contact the manufacturer for specific details.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 27, 2016 4:39:00 PMI am allergic to latex, I understand that Medipore has none yet still I itch and brake out using this tape any suggestion I need help
ps: wound is next to rib cage and under left shoulderQuestion by: Rodger Bain on Dec 30, 2016 1:00:35 PMWe do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding this item. It's best in this case to contact your physician for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 17, 2017 4:19:00 PM
Based on your history
- easy to use
to cover an area with plastic to keep that area dry and I used the
medicare soft cloth tape. Works quite well.