Customers Also Bought
TENDERSKIN Hypoallergenic Paper Tape by Kendall is a general use medical tape used in wound care. It is used for frequent taping and re-taping of dressings where skin irritation is a concern.
This paper tape is light yet strong and tangle free. It is easy to tear and has a natural porosity.
The hypoallergenic tape allows for ease of use, letting the skin breath. It also minimizes the risk of skin irritation, and has been tested and proven to not cause skin reactions.
TENDERSKIN Hypoallergenic Paper Tape by Kendall is available in 1/2", 1", 2" and 3" width 10 yard rolls. It is packaged for convenience in either singles or boxes.TENDERSKIN Hypoallergenic Paper Tape Features and Benefits
- General Use Medical Tape
- Used in Wound Care
- For Frequent Taping and Re-Taping Dressings Where Skin Irritation a Concern
- Light Yet Strong and Tangle Free
- Easy to Tear
- Natural Porosity
- Ease of Use
- Allows the Skin to Breath
- Minimizes Risk of Skin Irritation
- Tested and Proven to Not Cause Skin Reactions
- Available in 1/2", 1", 2" and 3" Width 10 Yard Rolls
- Packaged in Either Singles or Boxes
- Item Number: 1596
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A