TENDERSKIN Hypoallergenic Paper Tape by Kendall is a general use medical tape used in wound care. It is used for frequent taping and re-taping of dressings where skin irritation is a concern.
This paper tape is light yet strong and tangle free. It is easy to tear and has a natural porosity.
The hypoallergenic tape allows for ease of use, letting the skin breath. It also minimizes the risk of skin irritation, and has been tested and proven to not cause skin reactions.
TENDERSKIN Hypoallergenic Paper Tape by Kendall is available in 1/2", 1", 2" and 3" width 10 yard rolls. It is packaged for convenience in either singles or boxes.TENDERSKIN Hypoallergenic Paper Tape Features and Benefits
- General Use Medical Tape
- Used in Wound Care
- For Frequent Taping and Re-Taping Dressings Where Skin Irritation a Concern
- Light Yet Strong and Tangle Free
- Easy to Tear
- Natural Porosity
- Ease of Use
- Allows the Skin to Breath
- Minimizes Risk of Skin Irritation
- Tested and Proven to Not Cause Skin Reactions
- Available in 1/2", 1", 2" and 3" Width 10 Yard Rolls
- Packaged in Either Singles or Boxes
- Item Number: 1596
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat's the difference between paper tape item # 1914 and 1914C?Question by: Bill Bieber on Apr 20, 2017 11:17:00 AMItem 1914 is a standard "tan" color; item 1914C is a "clear" tape.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 25, 2017 9:01:00 AM
With moisture. I was also exceptionally pleased with the price Vitality Medical offers!!!! Delivery was unexpectedly fast.