Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm HP 9536HP is an adhesive bandage that is designed to be simultaneously thin and transparent. Manufactured by 3M, this dressing is designed for advanced wound management. It provides high adhesion to keep the dressing in place. Wear time is up to 7 days, providing less frequent dressing changes. Tegaderm HP 9536HP Transparent Dressing provides for wound observation for both caregivers and patients. This waterproof dressing offers a sterile barrier to external contaminants. Moisture is allowed to evaporate to maintain a moist wound environment for optimal healing.This film dressing has undergone laboratory testing and contains a viral barrier against both HIV-1 and HBV. Other Tegaderm HP Dressings are available.
Features and Benefits
- Transparent film provides for wound observation.
- Provides a bacterial and viral barrier to outside contaminants.
- Sterile dressing that is individually wrapped.
- Waterproof dressing keeps external contaminants out.
- Thin construction is more comfortable.
- Designed with an adhesive that's specially formulated to provide greater Holding Power under moist skin conditions.
- Laboratory testing has proven Tegaderm dressings provide a viral barrier (HIV-1 and HBV) while the dressings remain intact without leakage.
- Product numbers: 9536HP.
- Sizes: 4 x 4-3/4 Inch, Picture Frame Style with Label.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Material: Adhesive Film.
- Frame Style Delivery.
- Application: Transparent Film Dressing.
- With label.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- HCPCS Code: A6258.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!