Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm 1634 Transparent Dressing is a hypoallergenic dressing that is designed with a frame style. Its octagon shape provides a better fit for some wound sites. Manufactured by 3M, the 1634 dressing contours to the shape of your body. The size of the bandage is 2-3/8 x 2-3/4 inches. This transparent frame style dressing provides a sterile barrier, to liquids, bacteria, viruses, and other external contaminates. Moisture vapor passes through the dressing to escape the wound site to promote healing while keeping external contaminants out. As a viral barrier, it blocks viruses as small as 27 nm in diameter. The transparent construction of the dressing offers visibility of the wound site for easier and more accurate application as well as less frequent dressing changes. Tegaderm dressing adhesive is gentle to the skin.
Product Features & Benefits
- Octagon shape.
- Flexible dressing conforms to body curves.
- Gentle adhesive.
- Picture-frame delivery provides easy application.
- Transparent film dressing offers visibility of the wound site.
- Fixes catheters and other medical devices in place.
- Sterile barrier to external contaminants.
- Easy application and removal.
- Product Number: 1634.
- Width: 2-3/8 Inch.
- Length: 2-3/4 Inch.
- Color: Transparent.
- Shape: Octagon.
- Adhesive dressing.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
Manuals and Documents
- Tegaderm Product Information Guide discusses the features of these IV transparent film dressings.
- HCPCS Coding information for 3M dressings.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!