Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
3M 1621 Tegaderm First Aid Transparent Dressings are a flexible dressing that easily contours to your skin. Offering a barrier from contaminants, the transparent dressing is hypoallergenic and latex free. The transparent nature of this dressing allows for wound observation to monitor healing progress and to identify when it is time to change the dressing. Dressing changes are less frequent with Tegaderm, resulting in less wound trauma and less pain for the patient. This first aid style dressing has a built-in label for notes or identification and a centering line for easier application. The dressing may be cut to fit the desired shape and size.
Features & Benefits
- Built-in label and centering line.
- Provides a barrier to external contaminants.
- Improves patient outcomes.
- Provides wound observation.
- Less frequent dressing changes.
- May cut to desired shape and size.
- Gentle to skin.
- Product Number: 1621.
- Size Options: 4 x 4 3/4 Inch.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Application: Wound Protection and Securement.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311505.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
Manuals and Documents
- 3M Tegaderm Transparent Dressings Application Instructions show step-by-step information.
- Transparent Film Dressing Instructions covers product description, indications and precautions.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!