Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm Transparent Film First Aid Dressings are designed to flex with your skin. Offering more patient comfort, these transparent dressings are hypoallergenic and latex free. Tegaderm First Aid Dressings are waterproof, providing a sterile barrier to contaminants, including viruses, liquids, and bacteria. These transparent first aid dressings provide a barrier from viruses as small as 27 nm in diameter. Manufactured by 3M, transparent first aid dressings allow for less frequent dressing changes, reducing the trauma to the wound and the patient.
- Catheter sites.
- Skin protection.
- Acute and chronic wounds.
- Feeding tube securement.
Tegaderm IV Advanced Features & Benefits
- Adhesive is gentle to the skin, but strong enough to fix catheters and other medical devices in place.
- Dressing flexes with your skin for more comfort.
- Transparent film allows for observation of wound site.
- Sterile barrier to external contaminants.
- First Aid style dressing with built-in label and centering line.
Tegaderm Advanced Securement IV Dressing Specifications
- Product Numbers: 1620, 1621.
- Size Options: 2 3/8 x 2 3/4 Inch, 4 x 4 3/4 Inch.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Application: Wound Protection and Securement.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
- 3M Tegaderm Transparent Dressings Application Instructions show step-by-step information.
- Transparent Film Dressing Instructions covers product description, indications and precautions.
- Heinecke, Steven B., and Donald G. Peterson. "Carrier delivered dressing and method of manufacture." U.S. Patent No. 5,531,855. 2 Jul. 1996.
- Chen, Yen-Lane. "Adhesive compositions, wound dressings and methods." U.S. Patent No. 5,633,010. 27 May 1997.
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history