Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
1620 Tegaderm Dressings are flexible against your skin to provide a barrier from contaminants. Hypoallergenic and latex free, the 1620 Tegaderm dressing may be used by most patients. The transparent design provides for wound observation, resulting in less frequent dressing changes and less wound trauma. The 1620 first aid style dressing comes with a built-in label and centering line. The Tegaderm 1620 dressing may to cut to fit the desired shape and size.
Features & Benefits
- Improves patient outcomes.
- Provides wound observation.
- Less frequent dressing changes.
- May cut to desired shape and size.
- Gentle to skin.
- Built-in label and centering line.
- Provides a barrier to external contaminants.
- Product Number: 1620.
- Size Options: 2 3/8 x 2 3/4 Inch.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Application: Wound Protection and Securement.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
Manuals and Documents
- 3M Tegaderm Transparent Dressings Application Instructions show step-by-step information.
- Transparent Film Dressing Instructions covers product description, indications and precautions.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!