Tubigrip Arthropad is manufactured by Molnlycke to be used as a support bandage for the forearm, calf, elbow or knee. The Tubigrip Arthropad is made from a double layer of natural-colored elastic Tubigrip with a foam interlining. Tubigrip Arthro-pads are constructed from polyurethane foam enclosed in a double layer of Tubigrip Tubular Bandage. Tubigrip Arthropad provides non-invasive mechanical support for the elbow or knee. This Elastic Bandage applies support and pressure to the area it supports. Many patients use the Tubigrib Arthropad Elastic Bandage following an injury or surgery. Tubigrip Arthropad is available in Small to xxLarge sizes to accommodate joints ranging from a small elbow to a swollen knee. The natural color of Tubigrip Arthro-pad is cosmetically acceptable to most patients.
Tubigrip Arthropad Padded Support Tubular Elastic Bandage Features & Benefits
- Elastic bandage that provides firm support for knee or elbow joints.
- Comfortable support for patient.
- Retains body heat.
- Easily applied and removed.
- Washable for repeated use.
Tubigrip Arthropad Padded Support Tubular Elastic Bandage Specifications
- Construction: Polyurethane foam, cotton, elastodine, polyamide.
- Padded Elastic Bandage for support of joints.
- Tubular Compression Bandage.
- Contains Latex.
- Color: Beige.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Molnlycke
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!