Dermacea Stretch Bandage Rolls, manufactured by Kendall, are one ply bandage for superior aeration and high comfort ideal for securing IV's, insertion points and splints or for providing mild compression and support. The crocheted cotton polyester blend adds cushion, softness and allows the bandage roll to stretch comfortably.
Dermacea Stretch Bandage Rolls are excellent for the home first aid kit, at hospitals or clinics. These low-lint, high absorbency bandage rolls are excellent secondary dressings.
Kendall Dermacea Stretch Bandage Roll Features and Benefits
- One Ply Cotton Polyester Blend Allows the Bandage to be Comfortable Stretched
- Can Provide Mild Compression and Support
- Excellent as a Secondary Dressing
- Ideal for Securing IV's and Insertion Points
- Low-Lint Reduces Potential Fibers in Wounds
Kendall Dermacea Stretch Bandage Rolls Specifications
- Product Numbers: 441502, 441506
- One Ply Crocheted Construction
- Cotton and Polyester Blend
- Brand: Dermacea
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Dermacea
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!