Customers Also Bought
Dermacea Stretch Bandage Rolls, manufactured by Cardinal Health (formerly Kendall), are one-ply bandages for superior aeration and high comfort, ideal for securing IVs, insertion points, and splints or for providing mild compression and support. The crocheted cotton-polyester blend adds cushion and softness and allows the bandage roll to stretch comfortably.
Dermacea Stretch Bandage Rolls are excellent for the home first aid kit as well as for use in hospitals or clinics. Bandage rolls like these are excellent secondary dressings.
Features and Benefits
- One-Ply Cotton-Polyester Blend Stretches and Fits Comfortably
- Provides Mild Compression and Support
- Excellent as a Secondary Dressing
- Ideal for Securing IVs and Insertion Points
- Low-Lint Reduces Potential Fibers in Wounds
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health, formerly Kendall
- Brand: Dermacea
- Product Numbers: 441500, 441501, 441502, 441503, 441504, 441505, 441506, 441507
- One-Ply Crocheted Construction
- Cotton and Polyester Blend
- Additional Information