Other AirSep product(s)
Why Buy From Vitality Medical?
- Rental Program -- Because we want you to get the best concentrator that works for you, we allow you to rent before buying. This is a great option for a short vacation as well.
- Generous Buy Back Program -- If you are not completely satisfied with the concentrator you purchased from us, we will be happy to make it right with you by buying it back and getting you set up with one that will better suit your needs.
- Loaner Program -- Should anything happen to your concentrator we shipped you, let us know and we will get you set up with a replacement while yours is being repaired.
Vitality Medical is the leader in the field of oxygen concentrators for a reason: our expertise. At Vitality Medical, we understand how crucial and life-saving oxygen concentrators can be, and no one knows the ins and outs of portable and stationary concentrators quite like we do. That is because every one of our team members is internally certified to help our oxygen concentrator customers via a 50-question, 35-minute proctored exam taken every six months.
These tests are not taken lightly. Each test must be passed with at least a 94% accuracy or better, and the questions are always being updated to keep up with the latest advances in oxygen concentrator technology. Specialists answer questions like, "how many hours of battery life does a concentrator need to have in order to be taken on an airplane" and know which quality, double-insulated stationary oxygen concentrators can be sold without a prescription, such as the Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator 10 Liter from SeQual.
If you are unsure about the concentrator that might be right for you, or you just need a loaner for a vacation, try our rental program. The majority of our concentrators can be rented to try out, or for a short recovery time, and plenty are FAA-approved to be rented for travel. Many individuals already have their own home concentrator, which is why we offer cost-effective rentals for both Continuous Flow and Pulse Dose portable oxygen concentrator machines.
We also want you to be 100% satisfied with your new concentrator. If for any reason it doesn't meet your satisfaction, let us make it right. We'll buy it back from you and help you get the perfect machine that fits your needs.
Of course, we also know that you can't go without oxygen. So in the event that something might happen to a concentrator that you purchased from us while it is under warranty, we will provide a free loaner concentrator as a replacement while your items are being repaired. After the repair is finished, just mail the loaner back to us.
Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator 10 Liter
Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator Features & Benefits:
- Easy-to-Read Backlit Control Display.
- Simple Keypad Controls.
- Built-In Oxygen Analyzer With 3 Digit LED Display to Continuously Monitor Output Performance.
- No Prescription Required.
Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator Specifications:
- Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator Product Numbers: 5162, 5164.
- Width: 14.7"
- Height: 26"
- Depth: 19.1"
- Weight: 57 lbs.
- Noise: 53 dBA.
- Flow Rate: 1 to 10 LPM.
- Oxygen Concentration: 91%±3% at sea level.
- Output Pressure: 7 PSIG nominal.
- Power Consumption: 600W
- Electrical Power Options: 110 Volt, 60 HZ or 220 Volt, 50 Hz
- Double insulated.
- Manufacturer: SeQual.
- SeQual Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator Warranty: 3 years.
Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator is a high-grade, stationary oxygen concentrator manufactured by SeQual that provides up to 10 LPM of continuous oxygen flow, available in both 110 volt / 60 Hz or 220 Volt / 50 Hz power options. Useful for many applications, the Regalia Oxygen Concentrator provides concentrated O2 for industrial use, veterinary, recreational oxygen spas to glass blowing. The Regalia Oxygen Concentrator is a non-medical oxygen concentrator, and is one of the few concentrators that does not require a prescription.
Weighing less than 60 pounds, the Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator can be easily moved from room to room. Designed with an integrated module with a single moving part, the Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator is made of space-age composites that are maintenance free, self-cleaning and invulnerable to wear. Like the other Oxygen Concentrators from SeQual, the Regalia Concentrator is durable and easy to control.
Below you will find further information that can aid you in using the Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator.
- SeQual Regalia Brochure presents features for this concentrator.
- SeQual Regalia Oxygen Concentrator Instructions provides full, detailed instructions.
- Smoking Risks and Medical Oxygen offers information to reduce the risks of fires and burns when smoking and using oxygen.
This is one of the few oxygen concentrators that does not require a prescription (RX) before purchasing; however, if you have any questions before purchasing, please feel free to call one of our Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialists at 1-844-231-2567.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Chart Industries Sub Brand AirSep Ships Free Yes
Top Rated Customer ReviewsSee All Reviews
- An Oxygen Concentrator with no Prescription Required
Now I can care for my aging pet without a prescription from a doctor. The Regalia is a heavy duty 10 liter oxygen concentrator that can work for dogs and cats.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!