Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator is an Oxygen Concentrator manufactured by SeQual that provides up to 10 LPM of continuous oxygen flow. Useful for many applications, the Regalia Oxygen Concentrator provides concentrated O2 for industrial use, veterinary, recreational oxygen spa to glass blowing. The Regalia Oxygen Concentrator is a non-medical oxygen concentrator that does not require a prescription. Weighing less than 60 pounds, the Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator is easily moved from room to room. Designed with an integrated module with a single moving part, the Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator is made of space-age composites that are maintenance free, self-cleaning and invulnerable to wear. Like the other Oxygen Concentrators from SeQual, the Regalia Concentrator is durable and easy to control.
Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Easy to read backlit control display.
- Simple keypad controls.
- Built-in oxygen analyzer with 3 digit LED display to continuously monitor output performance.
- No Prescription Required.
Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator Specifications
- Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator Product Numbers: 5162, 5164.
- Width: 14.7"
- Height: 26"
- Depth: 19.1"
- Weight: 57 lbs.
- Noise: 53 dBA.
- Flow Rate: 1 to 10 LPM.
- Oxygen Concentration: 91%±3% at sea level.
- Output Pressure: 7 PSIG nominal.
- Power Consumption: 600W
- Electrical Power Options: 110 Volt, 60 HZ or 220 Volt, 50 Hz
- Double insulated.
- Manufacturer: SeQual.
- SeQual Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator Warranty: 3 years.
Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator Additional Information
- SeQual Regalia Brochure presents features for this concentrator.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Chart Industries Sub Brand AirSep Ships Free Yes
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- An Oxygen Concentrator with no Prescription Required
Now I can care for my aging pet without a prescription from a doctor. The Regalia is a heavy duty 10 liter oxygen concentrator that can work for dogs and cats.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!