Small Volume Jet Nebulizers, manufactured by Salter Labs, are capable of nebulizing 3 cc of medication within 10 minutes or less in a horizontal or vertical position. Designed to reduce nebulized medication delivery times, this allows patients to comfortably take their medication without much hassle. Cost-effective and innovatively designed, Salter Labs Jet Nebulizers are premier products for hospitals, clinics or personal home use.
The anti-drool "T" design helps prevent contamination from patient saliva. The larger surface area provided by its unique convex cone design maximizes dispersion and minimizes medication waste. Removable "cone" design is color coded for convenience in cleaning and reassembly. Scalloped, bottom cuff design simplifies attachment to the compressor.
Salter Labs Small Volume Jet Nebulizer 8900 Series Features and Benefits
- Nebulizes 3cc in Under 10 Minutes in Horizontal or Vertical Position
- Shorter Treatment Times for Convenience and Comfort
- Efficient Larger Surface Area Design Minimizes Medication Waste
- Clear Plastic Allows Visible Inspections
- Simple Disassembly and Reassembly for Cleaning
- 1/8 Turn Screw on Cap Provides Leak Proof Seal
- Anti-Drool "T" Mouthpiece Prevents Patient Saliva Contamination
- Easy Tube Attachment to Compressors and Masks
Salter Labs Small Volume Jet Nebulizer 8900 Series Specifications
- Product Number: 8900
- Single-Patient Use
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Salter Labs Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Great product for use with ALS
Love this nebulizer! My husband has ALS. The nebulizer comes with adaptors we can use it on my husband's trach, and works with his respironics compressor. It is very fast, very efficient. Best nebulizer we've tried! And great price, too.
- good product
reasonable price too.
- Good reliable product
Hav been using Salter Labs Small Volume Nebulizers for almost two years and have never had any problems with them. They are a quality product.
- neb sets
just what i needed at a fare price
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $1.42
Starting at: $8.95
Starting at: $5.85
Starting at: $0.51