S9 VPAP™ Auto is a BiLevel CPAP device manufactured by one of the global leaders in CPAP Therapy, ResMed. The S9 VPAP Auto is a fully-integrated auto-adjusting Bilevel CPAP Device with an enhanced AutoSet algorithm that continually monitors the CPAP patient’s breathing. Designed with simple menu settings and LCD color display, the S9 VPAP helps individuals afflicted with central sleep apnea. The S9 VPAP Auto features a sleep quality indicator, which allows patients to view their therapy progress. Enhanced Vsync™ technology on the S9 VPAP compensates for leaks and provides superior patient-ventilator synchrony. The TiControl™ (Ti Max/Min) feature of the S9 VPAP accommodates individual respiratory conditions. The S9 VPAP also includes AHI with central sleep apnea (CSA) detection. The S9 VPAP motor significantly reduces radiated and conducted noise transferred through the mask to the patient, making it easier to integrate into the patient’s and bed partner’s lifestyle.
ResMed BiLevel S9 VPAP™ Auto CPAP Features & Benefits
- Makes breathing feel more natural and comfortable.
- Very quite operation does not disturb sleep apnea patients or others who may be in the same room.
- Intuitive menu settings and color LCD display.
- Seamless integration with optional H5i™ heated humidifier with Climate Control.
ResMed BiLevel S9 VPAP Auto CPAP Specifications
- Width: 5.5"
- Length: 6"
- Height: 3.4"
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.
- Noise: 24 dBA
- Operating Altitude: Up to 8,500 above sea level.
- Maximum Supplemental Oxygen Flow: 15 LPM, (4LPM in VAuto mode)
- FAA Approval: Yes
ResMed BiLevel S9 VPAP™ Auto CPAP Machine Variations
S9 VPAP™ Auto w/ H5i™ Humidifier (product ID # 36016)
S9 VPAP Auto integrates with the H5i™ heated humidifier and delivers market‐leading performance to provide relief from nasal dryness and congestion. As part of the S9’s Climate Control humidification system, the H5i intelligently adapts to ambient conditions throughout the night (and from season to season), maintaining a constant, comfortable humidity and temperature level.
S9 VPAP™ Auto w/ H5i™ Humidifier and ClimateLine™ (part # 36026)
The H5i adapts to ambient conditions throughout the night and from season to season to maintaining a constant, comfortable humidity and temperature level that is comfortable to the sleep apnea patient. Coupled with the S9’s ClimateLine™ heated tube, it protects patients from rainout, delivers optimal temperature and humidity right to the mask. Additionally, the high flexibility of the tube f improves comfort and reduces tube drag.
Vitality Medical Notes Regarding ResMed CPAP Products
- Vitality Medical Offers Toll Free Phone Support 8 am to 5 pm MST and Email Support.
- Access to Nurse on Staff.
- Access to Vitality Medical Blog.
- Vitality Medical is solely responsible for advertisements, marketing, pricing, delivery, and any included product setup independent of the manufacturer, ResMed.
- This item Requires a Prescription.
- This item is intended for sale to patients residing in the U.S.A.
- © ResMed 2016 Used with Permission.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ResMed Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI would like to purchase the Vpap machine but does it include the mask as well ? :) thank u! And also do u mind to attached the link that include the mask ? Thank u!!!
Those things are all fine, but the heart of the matter is how the computer in this quiet little box handles central sleep apnea. I'm aware of my apnea when I'm awake, and I like to think I'm participating in seeing to it that I keep breathing. As I start to dose off, I sometimes startle as I begin..to... lose.... control....... But I've learned to trust that the VPAP jumps in and makes me take a breath. It knows if there's a leak, if I'm lying flat or sitting up, and so on. I can fall asleep safely as long as I have my VPAP Adapt on, and -- Oh, what a relief it is!