PulseDose Compact Oxygen Conserver by DeVilbiss is a durable lightweight Oxygen Conserving Device used for Oxygen Therapy patients. PD1000 PulseDose Compact Oxygen Conserving Regulator is constructed with Lexan--an impact resistant plastic. The durable construction is designed to endure the demands of everyday use. The cannula fitting of the PulseDose Compact Oxygen Conserver is protected to minimize potential damage.
PulseDose PD1000 Oxygen Conserver utilizes new technology that is on the leading edge of ambulatory oxygen therapy. The PD1000 PulseDose Compact Oxygen Conserver is user friendly and intuitive to operate. This PulseDose Oxygen Conserver fits all CGA 870 post cylinders. Manufactured by DeVilbiss, the PD1000 PulseDose Conserver delivers a 16.5 mL bolus of oxygen at the leading edge of inspiration. The PulseDose responds to increased breathing on the part of the patient by delivering more oxygen while eliminating the need to readjust settings.
The cannula fitting of the PulseDose Oxygen Conserver is protected to minimize potential damage. If the unit requires service, then the PD1000 is also the only unit on the market that is field serviceable, which allows the units to be quickly serviced by your technicians as opposed to being shipped back to the manufacturer. PD1000 PulseDose offers a 3-year warranty and was designed to endure the demands of everyday use.
DeVilbiss PD1000 PulseDose Compact Oxygen Conserver Features & Benefits
- Durable, lightweight, & easy to operate.
- High-impact polymer case resists damage.
- Gentle 10 LPM oxygen flow delivery speed.
- Protected cannula fitting can accommodate up to a 35 foot cannula.
- Adjustable continuous flow flexibility.
- Field-serviceable, reducing turnaround.
- Maximum trigger rate of 40 breaths per minute.
- Visible battery check.
- Quite operation.
- Easy change AA batteries: 200 hours life (2-4 months life).
DeVilbiss PD1000 PulseDose Compact Oxygen Conserver Specifications
- DeVilbiss PD1000 PulseDose Compact Oxygen Conserver Product Number: PD1000.
- Width: 3.4 Inches.
- Length: 4.75 Inches.
- Height: 2.8 Inches.
- Weight: 14.7 Ounces.
- Weight with Battery: 16.3 Ounces.
- Maximum Oxygen Dose: 99 mL.
- Pulse Dose Volume Liter Flows: 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6.
- Pulse Dose Continuous flow Backup: 2.0 LPM standard, 3-6 LMP cannula fittings available.
- Power Supply: 2 Standard AA alkaline or NiMH batteries. Provides approximately 50 days of usage.
- Conservation Rate: 3:1.
- Manufacturer: DeVilbiss.
- HCPCS Code: A9999.
- DeVilbiss PD1000 PulseDose Compact Oxygen Conserver Warranty: 3 years.
DeVilbiss PD1000 PulseDose Compact Oxygen Conserver Chart
PD1000 USE TIMES* SHOWN IN HOURS
DeVilbiss PD1000 PulseDose Compact Oxygen Conserver Additional Information
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DeVilbiss Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Love it
Itis just what I was looking for. It gives me just the amount of o2 that I need none more. That way it gives me 5hr. instead of 1 1/2. THANKS
- Good but loud
This device seems to be more accurate than the purely mechanical pneumatic ones in sensing the in breath and probably in the amount of O2 in each pulse. My only objection is the loud puff sound it makes in each pulse. I give it only 4 stars because of the loudness and because of the bulk of the device.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!