Pari LC PLUS Nebulizer Set is designed for children as well as adults for Respiratory Therapy. The Pari LC PLUS is a Portable Nebulizer that uses 2 valves to maximize aerosol delivery and minimize medication wastage. Many top pharmaceutical companies have exclusively used Pari's LC Plus to gain recent approval for their products (AstraZenica- Pulmicort Respules; Sepracor- Xopenex; Chiron- TOBI; Dey- AccuNeb and DuoNeb; Genentech- Pulmozyme). The Pari LC PLUS works with all brands of air compressors. It provides fast treatments, 6.5 to 8.5 minutes (continuous nebulization, inspiratory flow 20 l/min., fill volume 2.5 ml.; treatment times may vary with patient's age and severity of disease). No hand-lung coordination is required. It is a Reusable Nebulizer, lasting 6 to 12 months and can be cleaned in the dishwasher, boiled, or autoclaved.
Pari LC PLUS Nebulizer Set Components
- Pari LC PLUS Reusable Nebulizer
- Tubing Adapter
- Tri-lingual instructions for use
- 6-month warranty
Pari LC PLUS Nebulizer Features & Benefits
- Maximizes aerosol delivery for respiratory therapy.
- Minimizes medication waste.
- Provides fast treatment of 6.5 to 8.5 minutes.
Pari LC PLUS Nebulizer Specifications
- Pari LC Plus product number: 22F81.
- Total Output Rate: 440 mg/minute.
- Mass Median Diameter: 3.8 µm.
- Percentage Respirable Fraction: 65%.
- Average Treatment Time: 6-7 minutes.
- Inspiratory Flow Rate: 20 l/minute
- Fill Volume: 2.5 mL.
- Application: Jet Nebulizer.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- UNSPSC Code: 42271802.
- Manufacturer: Pari.
- HCPCS Code: A7005.
Pari LC PLUS Nebulizer Additional Information
- Pari LC Plus Instruction Manual includes safety precautions, Timestrip, nebulizer setup and cleaning.
- Pari Reusable Nebulizers provides features and benefits for LC Sprint and LC Plus nebulizers.
- Home Nebulizer Treatment Study – survey of patients with chronic lung disease.
- Nebulizer COPD Treatment Study – quality of life improvements for COPD patients.
- Pari LC Sprint Jet Nebulizer Study – assessment of effectiveness on different age groups.
- Pari White Paper on Portable Jet Nebulizers – comparative testing results for portable nebulizers.
LC Plus Nebulizer Video (2:17 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Pari Respiratory Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- LC PLUS Nebulizer Set
It is really good. Since I have been an asthma patient for lifetime, I used a lot of different nebulizer. It was more efficient and convenient than most of them. What i also like about it is that you can boil it. It makes me feel much safer about hygiene.
- Not good for me.
I was expecting better
great, long lasting efficient neb
- PARI LC PLUS Nebulizer Set
Been using these for my kids for a couple of years now. They work great and ordering from Vitality Medical has been a great experience. They have great prices and the items arrive quickly.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $0.30
Starting at: $8.95
Starting at: $1.16
Starting at: $0.15