Pari LC PLUS Nebulizer Set is designed for children as well as adults for Respiratory Therapy. The Pari LC PLUS is a Portable Nebulizer that uses 2 valves to maximize aerosol delivery and minimize medication wastage. Many top pharmaceutical companies have exclusively used Pari's LC Plus to gain recent approval for their products (AstraZenica- Pulmicort Respules; Sepracor- Xopenex; Chiron- TOBI; Dey- AccuNeb and DuoNeb; Genentech- Pulmozyme). The Pari LC PLUS works with all brands of air compressors. It provides fast treatments, 6.5 to 8.5 minutes (continuous nebulization, inspiratory flow 20 l/min., fill volume 2.5 ml.; treatment times may vary with patient's age and severity of disease). No hand-lung coordination is required. It is a Reusable Nebulizer, lasting 6 to 12 months and can be cleaned in the dishwasher, boiled, or autoclaved.
Pari LC PLUS Nebulizer Set Components
- Pari LC PLUS Reusable Nebulizer
- Tubing Adapter
- Tri-lingual instructions for use
- 6-month warranty
Pari LC PLUS Nebulizer Features & Benefits
- Maximizes aerosol delivery for respiratory therapy.
- Minimizes medication waste.
- Provides fast treatment of 6.5 to 8.5 minutes.
Pari LC PLUS Nebulizer Specifications
- Pari LC Plus product number: 22F81.
- Total Output Rate: 440 mg/minute.
- Mass Median Diameter: 3.8 µm.
- Percentage Respirable Fraction: 65%.
- Average Treatment Time: 6-7 minutes.
- Inspiratory Flow Rate: 20 l/minute
- Fill Volume: 2.5 mL.
- Application: Jet Nebulizer.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- UNSPSC Code: 42271802.
- Manufacturer: Pari.
- HCPCS Code: A7005.
Pari LC PLUS Nebulizer Additional Information
- Pari LC Plus Instruction Manual includes safety precautions, Timestrip, nebulizer setup and cleaning.
- Pari Reusable Nebulizers provides features and benefits for LC Sprint and LC Plus nebulizers.
- Home Nebulizer Treatment Study – survey of patients with chronic lung disease.
- Nebulizer COPD Treatment Study – quality of life improvements for COPD patients.
- Pari LC Sprint Jet Nebulizer Study – assessment of effectiveness on different age groups.
- Pari White Paper on Portable Jet Nebulizers – comparative testing results for portable nebulizers.
LC Plus Nebulizer Video (2:17 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Pari Respiratory Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- LC PLUS Nebulizer Set
It is really good. Since I have been an asthma patient for lifetime, I used a lot of different nebulizer. It was more efficient and convenient than most of them. What i also like about it is that you can boil it. It makes me feel much safer about hygiene.
- Not good for me.
I was expecting better
great, long lasting efficient neb
- PARI LC PLUS Nebulizer Set
Been using these for my kids for a couple of years now. They work great and ordering from Vitality Medical has been a great experience. They have great prices and the items arrive quickly.
- excellent product
I use a nebulizer from 5 to 8 times daily and have been using Pari products for many years. I especially like the Pari LC Plus Nebulizer set because I get more of the medicine in me than when I use the others. I recently discovered that this particular nebulizer is the one used when testing some of the compressors.
- very good, efficient
I've used these for 4-5 years, and they've all worked just like they're supposed to. It's good to have something I can count on when I need it! Thanks!
This nebulizer is great for my teenager, works wonderful.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $1.74
Starting at: $0.30
Starting at: $3.16
Starting at: $2.81