Invacare Solace Prevention Mattress is first in a series of Solace Prevention two-layered mattresses designed to prevent pressure ulcers in low-risk users. Soft head and heel section protect vulnerable areas.
- Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in low-risk patients.
- 70 denier nylon cover guards against friction with non-skid bottom surface.
- Convoluted foam helps circulate air around mattress user
- Two layer quality foam designed for preventing pressure ulcers
- Product Number: SPS1080.
- Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 6 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Nylon top cover and tri-laminate vinyl bottom for ease in cleaning and durability.
- Two layer, high quality foam.
- HCPCS Code: E0184.
- Warranty: 5 years for mattress and 1 year cover.
Manuals and Documents
- Solace Mattress Manual provides cleaning instructions and warranty information.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsMy husband sleeps in a hospital bed that raises and lowers. Does this mattress bend when bed is raised? Please advise before I order.
Thank you!Is this made out of memory foam or what is it constructed out of? I was basically looking for a memory foam mattress as I am trying to find a mattress for my hospital bed because the one that came with it is so uncomfortable & hard and I am not looking for anything that has any type of gel pack in it as mine came with one and the first one just completely went out of shape and then they replaced it and the second one actually busted and I woke up in a soaked bed and got them to come get it and they wouldn't replace it which was fine I would have tried just a plain egg shell but they said they didn't have them and I won't go to anything that has a gel pack in it because of the problems I have had with them. Are they covered by insurance or is it out of pocket or what is the recommendations on this mattress, this is why I was wondering if it was made with memory foam or do you have a memory foam mattress for a hospital bed as the one I have is an Invacare brand hospital bedQuestion by: Bill Williams on May 29, 2016 7:29:30 PMHello Mr. Williams,
According to Invacare's product web page, invacare.com/cgi-bin/imhqprd/inv_catalog/prod_cat_detail.jsp?s=0&prodID=SPS1076&catOID=null, the bed is made of foam. It doesn't specifically state whether it is memory foam; however. Regarding insurance: We do not work directly with any insurance companies because we are an online retailer. If you are looking for reimbursement, you will need to place the order through our website and then call your insurance agency afterward.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 23, 2016 12:30:00 PM