Steel Heavy Duty Extra Wide Commode offers comfort, stability, and easy adjustability. The frame is lightweight and provides additional comfort and support from the 16 inch wide seat. The support arms are 21.75 inches apart to accommodate bariatric patients. Manufactued by Invacare, this heavy-duty All-in-One Commode can be used bedside or can act as a toilet safety frame or raised toilet seat.
Extra Wide Steel Heavy Duty Commode Features & Benefits
- Angle legs for increased stability.
- Anti-rattle collars to eliminate noise and four non-skid rubber tips for added safety.
- Designed for bedside use.
- Extra wide, clamp-on seat and lid.
- Removable backrest, welded steel frame.
Bariatric Steel Extra Wide Heavy Duty Commode Specifications
- Dimensions: 25"-31" (H) x 30" (W) x 19" (D)
- Width Between Arms: 21.75"
- Seat Surface Depth: 15.5" (W) x 15.25"(D)
- Seat Opening Width: 8.25"(W) x 12"(D)
- Seat To Floor Height: 16.25"-22"
- Seat To Arm Height: 9"
- Product Weight: 16 lb.
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lb.
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Invacare
- Community Q&A
I was pleasantly shocked with speedy delivery. Considering that it was free, that's the best shipping service I've ever had. Item came pre assembled, so in all it took me a couple of minutes to unpack the box, and have everything set up.