SleepStyle 200 Series CPAP is an integrated CPAP Device from Fisher & Paykel with usage recording capability. The design of the SleepStyle HC234 CPAP Machine provides comfortable and effective therapy to meet the changing needs of patients. The SleepStyle HC234 has innovative performance features to promote better results in patient Sleep Apnea care. Equipped with Ambient Tracking™ Plus, the SleepStyle 200 Series CPAP has auto-adjusting technology to adapt to the needs of individual CPAP patients. Ambient Tracking™ Plus balances humidity to compensate for changes in room temperature. It also minimizes condensation and compensates for humidity loss during leaks. The Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle CPAP is the most effective CPAP therapy for ever changing conditions. Replacments parts for the SleepStyle HC234 CPAP Machine can be veiwed at SleepStyle Series 200 CPAP Replacement Parts.
Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 200 HC234 CPAP Components
- Integrated CPAP with ramp-up, ambient tracking plus, and compliance download, HC234.
- 2 water chambers, HC385S
- Tube, 900HC221
- Air Filter, 900HC240
- Water Funnel, 900HC225
- Carry Bag
Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 200 CPAP Features & Benefits
- Fully integrated CPAP with heated humidification.
- Patient compliance monitoring with LCD and full download.
- Ambient Tracking Plus.
- Proportional Ramp.
- F&P InfoSmart™
- TitrationMaximizer™ Software.
- Manual Altitude Adjustment Control.
Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 200 CPAP Specifications
- Width: 5.5”
- Height: 6.7”
- Depth: 10.8”
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Noise Level: <30 dBA.
- Pressure Range 4 to 20 cmH2O.
- Maximum Flow Rates: 60 to 68 LPM at mask connection port.
- Dynamic Pressure Stability: 0.53 to 0.65.
- Ambient Temperature: 41 to 95 degrees F (5 to 35 degrees C)
- Humidity: 10 to 95% Relative Humidity.
- Altitude: 0 to 9000 feet above sea level. Above 4,500 feet above sea level, the maximum operating pressure will be reduced.
- Standards Compliance: EN / IEC 60601-1, AS3200.1.0, UL 60601-1, ISO 17510-1.
- Electrical: 100 to 115 V, 50-60 Hz, 1.2 to 1.3 Amp, 220 to 240 V, 50 to 60 Hz, 0.8 to 1.8 Amp.
- Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 200 Series CPAP Manual.
- HCPCS code: E0601.
- Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 200 Series Warranty: 2 years.
- Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 200 Series Product Number: HC234JHU.
Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 200 Series CPAP Operation Video (4:53 minutes)
Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 200 Series CPAP Cleaning Video (3:25 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI lost my operating manual for Ambient tracking plus sleep 200 series. How do you increase the pressure? Thanks.Question by: Chen on Apr 2, 2015 11:49:00 PMHello Chen: This is not an item we carry in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer that question. Fisher and Paykel, the manufacturer, has a Frequently Asked Questions page available on its website that should be able to help you.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 14, 2016 2:50:00 PM