FAWSsit Fold Away Bariatric Wheelchair Shower is a portable shower that can be folded and stored after use. This Wheelchair Shower provides portable shower stall which allows anyone in a wheelchair to take a shower in any room! Manufactured by Care Giver Support Products, LLC, this Bariatric Shower allows easier caregiver access and a wider floor area for larger wheelchairs. All that is needed is access to warm water for the shower head, an electrical outlet for the pump to remove the waste water, and a drain. The FAWSsit Wheelchair Shower can be set up in a kitchen, laundry room, mobile home, hotel room or campsite.
FAWSsit Fold-Away Bariatric Wheelchair Shower may be used in any room and does not require any remodeling to the home to accommodate its use. The shower curtain is made of germicide-imbedded vinyl to help prevent mold or mildew; making the shower perfect for quick storage or for transporting. Setup is quick and easy: The sides swing open and a flexible but durable nylon-mesh imbedded vinyl drain pan drops down and attaches to the back and sides of the frame. After the person has been wheeled in a support arm drops down to form the fourth support side for the drain pan. Water may be supplied from any standard faucet to which a hose and shower head can be attached. A universal adapter is provided to help ensure connection to most facets. A custom-designed, UL-Tested pump can run either wet or dry and is attached to the back of the shower frame to remove the waste water. The water is removed from the drain pan at a rate faster than the faucet flows water into the shower stall, and is pumped out to a drain. Save money on a costly permanent re-model> by using a portable shower that can be easily setup, used, folded and then stored or transported.
The FAWSsit Portable Shower does not need to be setup in a bathroom. It can be setup anywhere within 15 feet of a water and drain source. The shower is lightweight and easy to transport. Standing 44 inches high to allow for privacy while seated. Caregivers may reach in to assist if necessary. The FAWSsit Shower offers safety for caregivers by requiring no lifting of the person from the wheelchair. Just roll into the shower and roll out.
FAWSsit Fold-Away Bariatric Wheelchair Shower Features & Benefits
- May be used as a handicapped shower.
- Roll in shower.
- Camping shower.
- Flexible rubber faucet attachments.
- Double layer vinyl drainpan for leak protection.
- Custom designed diaphragm wet-dry pump.
FAWSsit Fold-Away Handicapped Wheelchair Shower Specifications
- Width: 46"
- Height: 44"
- Depth: 46"
- Made in USA.
- Manufacturer: Care Giver Support Products, LLC.
- Brand: FAWSsit.
FAWSsit Fold-Away Handicapped Wheelchair Shower Additional Information
- FAWSsit Operation & Maintenance Guide offers instructions for using this handicapped shower and for keeping it in good working order.
- Low Cost Bathing Alternatives discusses the FAWSsit Shower for handicapped and bariatric patients.
- FAWSsit Bariatric Bathing article from HME Business regarding FAWSsit Fold-Away Bariatric Wheelchair Shower B5000.
- FAWSsit Tested by Caregivers article from Disabled Dealer Magazine offers a testimonial of using portable showers.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Care Giver Support Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!