The Handheld Shower Head Spray Massager, by Drive Medical, was designed to give the user an ultra-relaxing shower experience with the convenience of easy installation and maneuverability. This shower head delivers three types of the spray streams: one with a typical wide stream and two others to provide therapeutic massage streams.
The Handheld Shower Head Spray Massager will take your bathing experience to a new level and possibly give a degree of pain relief given the two types of massage settings. One massage option gives the user both full spray and a pulsing stream in the center. The other option is a full pulsating stream that will softly strike the skin in a pleasing rhythmic pattern.
The 84 inch mylar reinforced hose is durable and allows for maneuverability to enhance the overall bathing experience. This helpful shower aid can be used as a hand-held shower or a traditional showerhead.
The showerhead will sit easily inside the included holder. It also has a switch to turn the water flow on or off. The showerhead is attached to a very long hose that gives the user 84 inches to work with -- something pretty unique to many showerhead systems and helpful for those with mobility needs who would find it very useful if they need to sit down and shower.
Handheld Shower Head Spray Massager Features and Benefits
- Adjustable massaging head.
- Use as a hand held shower spray or a traditional showerhead.
- Extra-long 84" Chrome/Mylar reinforced tangle free hose.
- This is great for those with mobility needs as it can reach those sitting down in the shower.
Handheld Shower Head Spray Massager Specifications
- Shower Head Spray Massager Manufacturer Number: RTL12045
- Hose Length: 84 Inches
- Spray Options: Full-Body Spray, Full-Body Spray with Pulse, and Pulse
- Fits 1/2 Inch Threaded Shower Head Attachments
- Color: Chrome
- Includes Owner's Manual
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!