Customers Also Bought
The MPM Medical Wound & Skin Cleanser has a gentle formula that is non-irritating, safe, and easy to use. It is perfect for removing debris and harmful particles from dermal wounds. The Wound and Skin Cleanser 16 oz. (MPM MP00030) and 8 oz. (MPM MP00031) Spray Bottle helps loosen microorganisms from the wound bed. It is designed to help maintain a moist wound environment and is formulated for effective cleansing of chronic and acute wounds.
It is ideal for stage I-IV pressure ulcers, dermal lesions, diabetic ulcers, and stasis ulcers. It can also be used on minor wounds, such as cuts, first- and second-degree burns, skin irritations, and abrasions.
This wound cleanser is non-ionic and has a no-rinse formula that helps facilitate quick dressing changes with minimal invasion of the patient's comfort. You may also be interested in the Dermal Wound Cleanser by McKesson to help with your wound cleaning needs.
Product Features and Benefits
- Loosens Wound Debris
- Safe and Easy to Use
- Helps Clean Post-Surgical Wounds
- Provides Gentle and Efficient Wound Cleansing
- Loosens Debris and Microorganisms
- Maintains a Moist Wound Environment
- Promotes Rapid Dressing Changes
- Manufacturer: MPM Medical
- Product Numbers: MP00030, MP00031
- Type: Spray Bottle
- Volume: 8 Ounces, 16 Ounces
Manuals and Documents
- Sell Sheet contains product sell sheet
- Additional Information