Customers Also Bought
Wisp Nasal Mask from Respironics is a CPAP Mask that provides the performance of a Nasal Mask with style of a Nasal Pillows Mask. The Respironics Wisp Nasal Mask offers an open field of vision, allowing CPAP patients to wear glasses, read, watch TV, type on a laptop and a host of other things. The compact design of the Wisp Mask provides a comfortable and natural fit. Each Wisp Nasal Mask comes with three interchangeable cushion sizes—petite, small/medium, and large. This allows you to experiment and select the cushion that provides the most comfort and the best seal.
The Wisp Nasal Mask utilizes a distinct tip-of-the-nose cushion design the makes minimal contact while providing a superior seal. Wisp offers the performance of a leading nasal mask with more comfort. The Wisp Nasal Mask comes with two frame options. There is a clear frame and a reversible fabric frame. The fabric frame has a side with soft suedette and the other side is a silky sateen.
Respironics Wisp CPAP Nasal Mask Components
- Nasal Mask.
- Cushions, 3 different sizes included.
- Headgear Clip.
Respironics Wisp CPAP Nasal Mask Features & Benefits
- Better quality of sleep over other leading CPAP Nasal Mask.
- Soft and comfortable, offering you a restful night’s sleep.
- Quick and easy to adjust to attain and maintain a personalized fit and superior seal.
- Provides an open field of vision.
- Compact design allowing you more freedom and a natural fit.
- All three cushion sizes are included in one packaged
Respironics Wisp CPAP Nasal Mask Specifications
- ResMed Wisp CPAP Nasal Mask Product Numbers: 1094051, 1094056, 1094050, 1094055.
- Frame Options
- Reversible fabric frame with suedette on one side and silky sateen on the other.
- Clear frame.
- Fabric Frame: Nylon, Lycra, and Urethane Foam.
- Clear Frame: Silicone and Polycarbonate.
- Elbow: Polycarbonate.
- Headgear Clip: Aceta Copolymer.
- Headgear: Urethane Foam, Nylon, Lycra.
- Tube: Thermoplastic polyester elastomer.
- Swivel: Polycarbonate.
- Manufacturer: Philips Respironics.
- HCPCS code: A7034, A7035.
Wisp Introduction Video (3:30 minutes)
Wisp Performance Video (2:40 minutes)
Wisp CPAP Nasal Mask Fitting Video (0.53 minutes)
Vitality Medical is only authorized to sell and ship Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States. All Respironics products have a 3-day lead-time before shipment. Please expect a short delay on shipping.
Manufacturers Note: Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Additional Note: MSRP for Respironics Wisp Nasal Mask with Full Local Support is $204, with Limited Support $154, or with Vitality Medical's Special Online Support $109.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history