Customers Also Bought
Activocal Voice Dialer Overview
The Vocally 3 Voice-Activated Phone Dialer is a calling aid for people with hearing and or sight loss. Finding and remembering numbers can be difficult, but so can changing over to a smartphone or cellphone. Vocally provides a convenient answer by storing contact information and dialing numbers for you by simply saying the name of your contact. With simple setup and contact storing, Vocally allows for easier calls and greater independence.
The Vocally 3 is a state-of-the-art voice-recognition phone dialer for people with hear and or sight deficiencies. It can store information for contacts, with numbers up to 45 digits long, allowing for international or calling card numbers. After proper setup, you only need to call out a person's name and Vocally will dial them. Below we will go into the specifics of how to setup Vocally as well as some of the best tips for storing contacts that Vocally will easily recognize. Consult the User Manual and Instructional Video for further clarification.
Vocally 3 System Setup
- Plug the power cord into the wall outlet and plug it into the Vocally port labeled "Powers." You should see two blue lights glow when the power is working.
- Plug in the modular cord from the phone into the port labeled "phones."
- Plug in your second modular cable into your Vocally and wall phone port. See the video below for a demonstration.
- The side labeled with a "T" should be set facing the hearing aid user.
- Make a list of names to add to Vocally. Be sure they are not too short nor too similar to each other. The more distinct the name, the easier it will be for Vocally to remember correctly.
- Make sure the room is quiet when you want to record names and free of as much background noise as possible.
- Select 1 on your phone to add your first contact.
- You will be prompted to speak the name. If prompted to repeat it, say it again -- this is just training Vocally. If something goes wrong during training, Vocally will state it.
- Once the name has been trained, enter the person's number on your phone, followed by #.
- Once this info is saved, Vocally will ask you for the next name. You can start the process over, hang up, or press # to return to the main menu.
Features and Benefits
- Stores Up to 60 Phone Entries
- Works With Most Phones
- Works With Multiple Languages
- Stores Numbers Up to 45 Digits Long
- Manufacturer: Activocal
- Brand: Vocally
- Product Number: HC-VOCALLY/FREEDOM
- 2.1 mm DC Jack
- Dialing Method: DTMF
- Weight: 1 Pound
Resources and Documents
Vocally Setup (2:23 seconds)
- Additional Information