Customers Also Bought
The ACTIVE Ankle Brace by VertaLoc is a smart, comfortable, and reliable ankle foot orthosis (AFO) designed to give top-notch support for individuals with ankle and foot injuries or instability by controlling the motion and positioning of the ankle. The ACTIVE Ankle Brace also stabilizes the ankle and lower leg, effectively immobilizing them, to offer therapy for arthritis and fractures.
VertaLoc's high-grade, complete closure system confidently and comfortably keeps the user's ankle secure throughout the day. Individuals with ankle sprains, chronic ankle instability, tendonitis, neuropathy, or other ankle conditions, can also benefit from the ACTIVE Ankle Brace for effectively compensating any weaknesses or effects that may result.
VertaLoc ACTIVE Ankle Brace Features and Benefits:
- Brace For Ankle Foot Orthosis.
- Provides Maximum Support For Injuries and Instability.
- Controls Position and Function of Ankle.
- Immobilizes Ankle and Lower Leg To Aid With Arthritis and Fractures.
- Complete Closure System Ensures Ankle Is Secure and Comfortable.
- Can Also Compensate For Weakness Or Compensate Instability, Tendonitis, Or Other Conditions.
VertaLoc ACTIVE Ankle Brace Specifications:
- Manufacturer: VertaLoc
- S Left: Men's 8 & Under, Women's 9-1/2 & Under
- S Right: Men's 8 & Under, Women's 9-1/2 & Under
- M Left: Men's 8 to 12, Women's 9-1/2 to 13-1/2
- M Right: Men's 8 to 12, Women's 9-1/2 to 13-1/2
- L Left: Men's 12 & Up, Women's 13-1/2 & Up
- L Right: Men's 12 & Up, Women's 13-1/2 & Up
- Product Numbers: 00349-1971-SL, 00350-1971-SR, 00351-1971-ML, 00352-1971-MR, 00353-1971-LL, 00354-1971-LR
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!