Aqua Walker is a mobility device used in swimming pools to provide independent walking. This underwater walker is constructed of durable PVC tubing. Stainless steel swivel casters come equipped with solid rubber wheels to provide exceptional manoeuvrability. Manufactured by Aqua Creek Products, the construction materials for this pool walker are made with non-corrosive materials for long life and low maintenance. The height of this Pool Walker is adjustable with locking pins to ensure once the height is set, it is locked into place.
Pool Walker Features & Benefits
- Adjustable height.
- Removable armrest cradles.
- Armrest cradles provide extra support and come in two different sizes.
- Cradles can be attached and removed without the use of tools.
- Tool-free conversion from standard walker to armrest walker.
- Durable PVC construction.
Aqua Walker Specifications
- Product Number:F-605UW.
- Width: 22 Inch.
- Height: Adjustable 37.25 to 45 Inch (81 - 114cm).
- Seat Height: 32 Inch.
- Depth: 20 Inch.
- Weight: 26 Pounds.
- Frame: PVC.
- Armrests: 3.5" & 4.5" removable PVC armrest cradles.
- Swivel Casters: 3 Inch Solid Rubber, 2 non-locking, 2 locking.
- Lock Pins: 18-8 Stainless Steel, 5/16 x 2.25 Inch Round Loop.
- Application: Pool Walker.
- Manufacturer: Aqua Creek Products.
- Brand: Aqua.
- Warranty: 2 years on metal frame, 6 months on all other components.
- Underwater Walker Flyer offers features and benefits for the Aqua Walker.
- F-605UW Aqua Underwater Walker Manual provides user instructions.
- Aqua Pool Walker Specifications contains measurements and graphics.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Aqua Creek Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!