Customers Also Bought
SkilCare UnderMattress Sensor Pad for Bed Alarms for Dementia Patients
Skil-Care UnderMattress Sensor Pad goes under the mattress instead of on top of the mattress like most other sensors. By placing the detector under the mattress it is protected against incontinence and excessive patient movement. The sensor detector also stays in place to reduce false alarms. This is especially important for restless residents.
The sensor is designed to activate an alarm signal before the resident can exit the bed. The sensor detector is diagonally tapered and initiates the alarm when the resident sits on or moves toward the edge of the bed. Placed beneath the mattress, the sensor will not compromise the pressure relieving qualities of the mattress. The mattress protects the sensor detector against resident tampering and incontinence.
Product Features & Benefits
- Protected for patient tampering.
- Protected against incontinence.
- Signals caregivers when patients attempt to exit the bed.
- Reduces false alarms.
- Replacement sensors.
- Product Numbers: 909326, 909327, 909331, 909332, 909333, 909401, 909402, 909330, 909329, 909337, 909338, 909339, 909403, 909404.
- Width Options: 10 or 20 Inch.
- Length: 30 Inch.
- For use with Bedpro and Multipro Alarm Units.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 90 or 180 days.
Product Manuals & Documents
- Skil-Care UnderMattress Sensor Pad provides information for the use and care of this bed alarm replacement part.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!