Customers Also Bought
Fall Monitor with Change Pad Indicator is manufactured by Smart Caregiver as a Patient Safety Alarm to help monitor patients who are at risk for fall injuries. This Fall Monitor works as a Bed Alarm or Chair Alarm when connected to optional chair sensor pad or bed sensor pad. The Smart Caregiver Fall Monitor with Change Pad Indicator works with Change Pad Indicator Timed bed and chair pads to create a system that automatically informs caregivers when a sensor pad needs to be replaced. The Bed Alarm Fall Monitor with Change Pad Indicator system has a time tracking function that records the time that pressure is on the pad. Ten days before the pad warranty period will expire, the monitor will automatically alert the caregiver with the "Check Pad" light and sound.
Smart Caregiver Bed Alarm Fall Monitor with Change Pad Indicator Components
- Alarm unit
- Caregiver reset key
- Mounting bracket
- Bracket strap
- Wall mounting screw
- Uses 9 Volt battery, not included.
Smart Caregiver Bed Alarm Fall Monitor with Change Pad Indicator Features & Benefits
- TamperProof option with the included caregiver key provides option for to allow only caregivers to reset the monitor.
- Safety Auto-Reset no On/Off Switch features "always on technology" and a Nurse Call port.
- Full range adjustable volume with 3 alert tones and 3 alert delay options.
Smart Caregiver Bed Alarm Fall Monitor with Change Pad Indicator Specifications
- Bed Alarm Fall Monitor with Change Pad Indicator Product Number: TL-2100CP.
- Width: 3-9/16”
- Length: 5-1/16”
- Depth: 1-9/16”
- TamperProof Alarm
- Applications: Fall Monitor, Change Pad Indicator
- Manufacturer: Smart Caregiver
- Smart Caregiver Bed Alarm Fall Monitor with Change Pad Indicator Warranty: 1 year.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smart Caregiver
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs it waterproof?Question by: Siobain Hatchette on Dec 9, 2017 2:35:00 AMThe pad is fluid resistant but not waterproof.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 23, 2018 10:51:00 AMWhen does alarm expire from the time of first use? 90 days?Question by: Lala on May 25, 2016 12:51:01 PMThere isn't an expiration from the initial time of purchase. The apparatus operates on a 9-Volt battery, needing to be replaced when drained.
The product contains a 1-year warranty as well.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 10, 2016 12:12:00 PM
Based on your history