Click to Order By PhoneWARNING: This product may contain chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. This product complies with all state and federal safety standards.
Customers Also Bought
UltraShield Briefs Manufacturer Description
- Excelsorb III super absorbent core system.
- High-strength, waterproof backsheet.
- Blue acquisition layer.
- Anatomically contoured, diamond embossed mat design.
- Self-adjusting multi-strand leg gathers and re-fastenable tape tabs.
- Inkjet wetness indicator and waterproof outer barrier.
- Low profile, trim fit.
- Wicks away and retains wetness and odor in layers of fluff and polymer, leaving skin exceptionally dry and free from irritation.
- Feels dry and soft against skin even after multiple voids.
- Quickly draws fluid away from the top sheet and deep into the super absorbent core, preventing moisture rewetting the skin.
- Rapid dispersion of fluid and increased mat stability and comfort.
- Provides enhanced comfort, secure fit and optimal protection against leakage.
- Efficient product change timing.
- Discreet patient comfort.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hartmann USA Sub Brand UltraShield Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Poly, Waterproof
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
Cornucopia 18 01 2016 05:01
Plastic covering is unpleasant
No information is given about this product in its description. The outside of the diaper is plastic and does not breathe. The inside padding is bunches of paper. Not a good product. Would not buy again.
Cornucopia 16 01 2016 21:32
Plastic outside which is not specifically stated in the description; or I never would have bought it. I don't understand the purpose of plastic outsides, they just make the liquid leak out the sides. Also, they don't breathe, causing sweating, and the padding in them is not high-quality. I would not buy again.