Customers Also Bought
UltiCare VetRx U-40 Insulin Syringe is ideal when your dog, cat, or other pet needs U-40 insulin such as Vetsulin or ProZinc. The syringe is designed for precision with a thin needle. The thin needle allows for quick and painless injections.
Also, the syringe barrel is clearly marked and the plunger has a black tip. This combination makes measuring the correct dose easy.
The UltiGuard packaging is a convenient option that improves safety in your home. The UltiGuard comes with a compartment for you to dispose of used needles without the need for a separate sharps disposable container. This compartment also helps to prevent needle stick from causing infections in you or your loved ones.
If the prescription is for U-100 Insulin, you will need the UltiCare U-100 Syringe. The U-40 and U-100 syringes are not interchangeable.
Features and Benefits
- Clear Barrel and Black Tip Plunger Make Measuring Easy
- Thin Needle is Designed to Not Hurt Pet During Injection
- UltiGuard Packaging Doubles as Sharps Disposable Container
- Latex Free
- Product Numbers: 07260, 07263, 09260
- Volume: 3/10 cc, 1/2 cc
- Needle Gauge: 29
- Needle Length: 12.7 mm (1/2 Inch)
- Insulin Type: U-40
- Manufacturer: UltiCare
Documents and Manuals
UltiCare UltiGuard Video (3:39 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
- The plunger action is not good which makes giving the injection more difficult