Skil Care Drop-Stop Two-Piece Footrest Extender Leg Positioner and Support
Drop-Stop is a Skil-Care Two-Piece Footrest Extender designed to provide support to control foot drop and prevent the patient’s feet from slipping off wheelchair footrests. The Drop-Stop fits 16-inch and 18-inch wide wheelchairs and geri-chairs. The core is made with foam while the outer cover is made from durable vinyl. The vinyl provides for long lasting use. The Drop-Stop cushion footrest may be cleaned with a spray and wipe solution and a damp cloth. Straps with hook & loop closure securely fastens the footrest extenders. Accumulated lint and other particles may be removed from the hook & loop material with a small stiff brush.
Vitality Medical has many wheelchair accessories and safety products for mobility patients, including Wheelchair Seat and Back Covers, the Posey Wheelchair Feet Hugger Cushion and the Skil-Care Wheelchair Cradle.
Drop-Stop Product Features & Benefits
- Prevents feet from slipping behind footrest.
- Prevents foot drop.
- Improves posture.
- Raises footrest to position lower leg.
- Equipped with quick-release straps.
- Durable wipe-clean vinyl.
- Removal cushions accommodate heights of one to four inches.
Footrest Extenders Product Specifications
- Product Numbers: 703210, 703220, 703230, 703280, 703282, 703210, 703283.
- Widths: 18 or 20 Inch.
- Heights: 18 or 20 Inch.
- Depths: 1, 2, 3 or 4 Inch.
- Color: Black.
- Application: Cushioned Wheelchair Footrest.
- Brand: Drop-Stop.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Manuals and Documents
- Skil-Care Two-Piece Footrest Extender provides user information and care instructions for this foot drop leg positioner.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!