Skil-Care Foot Cradle - Wheelchair Support for Flexion Contracture of the Legs
Skil-Care’s Foot Cradle is designed to control foot drop. It is also useful to treat and prevent flexion contracture of the legs. The Foot Cradle can also help prevent the patient’s feet from slipping off the wheelchair’s footrest. The core has a foam cushion on both the back and sides. The foam padding is covered with vinyl that is easy to wipe clean. The cradle back is 2 inches thick. The cradle comes with two 1 inch thick pads that are placed behind one or both feet. It fist both 16 and 18 inch wheelchairs.
Vitality Medical has numerous wheelchair accessories, safety products and pressure relief product used to assist mobility patients, including Wheelchair Seat and Back Covers, the Posey Wheelchair Foot Hugger Cushion and the Skil-Care Geri-Chair Foot Cradle.
Wheelchair Leg Positioner Product Features & Benefits
- Prevents foot drop.
- Controls flexion contracture of the legs.
- Positions legs on the wheelchair.
- Prevents legs from slipping off of the wheelchair footrest.
- Easily wipes clean.
Foot Drop Treatment Product Specifications
- Product Number: 703410.
- Size: Fits 16 to 18 inch wheelchairs.
- Color: Black.
- Core Material: Foam.
- Cover Material: Vinyl.
- Application: Wheelchair Foot Cradle.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Manuals and Documents
- Skil-Care Foot Cradle provides user information and care instructions for this wheelchair foot drop leg positioner.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!