Customers Also Bought
The Trekker Gait Trunk Support, by Drive Medical, is height, depth and angle adjustable, ensuring the user's individualized comfort. This is among the line of accessories made to work in conjunction with the Trekkor Gait Trainer.
This padded support is made to fasten around the user's torso to securely hold them up to aid them with their walking therapy. It secures them while they learn to use their legs and roll on smooth level ground.
This Drive Medical mobility aid is comfortable and stays open for easy and safe transfers. The Trunk Support can be mounted toward the inside or outside of the handlebars while the straps adjust the fit and the forward leaning and angle of the user. Also, in it's lowest position, it can be used as a pelvic positioner.
Trekker Gait Trunk Support Features and Benefits
- It secures the torso at a desired angle.
- Adjustments can be made while the user is in the gait trainer.
- It is height, depth, width, and angle adjustable.
- The support is padded for cushioned comfort.
- It can be mounted towards the inside or outside of handlebar.
- It stays open for easy transfers.
- Straps adjust the fit and the forward leaning and angle of the user
Trekker Gait Trunk Support Specifications
- Product Number: TK 1080 L, TK 1080 M, and TK 1080 S
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Dimensions:
- Length: 19.10 Inch
- Width: 15.7 Inch
- Height: 8.9 Inch
- Warranty: 60 Day Limited
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!