Customers Also Bought
Gait trainers for children have features that allow room for growth and adapt to the stages of walking development. The Forearm Platform Trekker Gait Trainer, by Drive Medical, is a accessory that will aid the training when using the Trekkor Gait Trainer to better stabilize the child during his or her training regiment.
The Forearm Platform is a sturdy mobility aid accessory that includes a forearm rest and two cross bars to grip with each hand. This accessory fits the Trekker gait trainer in each of the three sizes: Tyke (TK 1000), Junior (TK 2000), and the Youth (TK 3000).
The Forearm Platforms are both height and depth adjustable, allowing for a comfortable fit for users. The forearm Platforms can rotate, supinate and pronate, and the handgrips extend forward and backward, supinate, pronate and are angle adjustable. They can be mounted anywhere on the handlebar, facing toward the inside or outside of the handlebar for lateral adjustability. To ensure user's comfort and safety, the contoured armrests come with arm and wrist straps.
Forearm Platform Trekker Gait Trainer Features and Benefits
- They can be mounted anywhere on the handlebar.
- They can be mounted facing toward the inside or outside of the handlebar for lateral adjustability.
- The contoured armrest include arm and wrist straps.
- The handgrips extend forward and backward, supinate, pronate and are angle adjustable.
- The are height and depth adjustable.
- The platforms can rotate, supinate and pronate.
Forearm Platform Trekker Gait Trainer Specifications
- Product Numbers:TK 1035 L and TK 1035 S
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Warranty: Limited 60 Day Warranty
- Additional Information