Other TRUFORM product(s)
- TRUFORM Classic Medical Knee High Support Stockings CLOSED TOE 20-30 mmHg
- TRUFORM Women's LITES Knee High Support Stockings 8-15 mmHg
- TRUFORM Men's Casual and Athletic Knee High Socks 15-20 mmHg
- TRUFORM Women's LITES Knee High Support Stockings 15-20 mmHg
- TRUFORM Women's LITES Thigh High Support Stockings 15-20 mmHg
- TRUFORM Men's Dress Knee High Socks 15-20 mmHg
Customers Also Bought
These Truform Knee High Circulation Socks with Silicone Top deliver accurate gradient compression levels with 20-30mmHg of firm pressure. Compression Stockings are recommended by doctors to relieve the symptoms chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), thrombophlebitis and deep vein thrombosis (DVT). Compression therapy assists leg muscles and weakened veins in the legs to pump blood back to the heart. Symptoms of low circulation can include mild to severe leg swelling, leg pain, tired legs and feet and varicose veins.These Unisex Circulation Hose, in the Truform Classic Medical line of support hose, have a soft texture and non-constricting feel. Their blend of spandex and nylon material makes them both tough and stretchable while ensuring a good fit. The fabric is opaque, perfect for hiding the visible symptoms of low circulation, and a silicone dot top band at the top of the sock holds them in place during wear. Because of the open toe design of this particular sock, healthcare workers can easily check circulation without having to remove the garment.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Surgical Appliance Brand TRUFORM Ships Free Yes Size Chart Compression 20-30 mmHg Gender Unisex
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.