Milliken Tritec Silver Dressing has a unique design that combines ceramic silver ion with layers of highly absorbent fabric using a micro-knit process, which creates a liquid transfer mechanism that extracts and traps excess exudate. This fabric combination promotes a moist wound healing environment, keeps the periwound skin healthy, and contamination/harmful exudate away from the wound. Tritec Wound Care has a powerful, controlled release of ionic silver, which protects against infection-causing microbes, such as MRSA and other antibiotic-resistant strains.
Tritec Silver Wound Dressing is designed for use on incisions, lacerations, abrasions, donor sites, skin grafts, partial thickness burns, and stage I-IV dermal ulcers (venous, pressure, diabetic, vascular). This dressing minimizes the risk of maceration, protects healthy skin, removes excess exudate, and allows for fewer dressing changes. They conform easily for improved patient comfort. If you prefer dressing without silver, you may like the Milliken Tritec Dressing.
Product Features and Benefits
- Keeps Periwound Skin Healthy
- Pulls and Traps Excess Exudate
- Promotes a Moist Wound Healing Environment
- Protects Against Infection-Causing Microbes
- Controlled Ionic Silver Release
- Highly Absorbent Layered Fabric
- Ideal for Ulcers, Donor Sites, and Skin Grafts
- Manufacturer: Milliken
- Brand: Tritec
- Product Numbers: 3000004573, 3000004574, 3000004575, 3000005137
- Sizes: 6 x 6, 1 x 24, 4 x 48, 4 x 5 Inch
- Application: Wound Dressing
Manuals and Documents
- Instructions for Use contains use and care instructions
- Product Sheet contains product information
- Application Guide contains application instructions
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Milliken Healthcare
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!