Customers Also Bought
Milliken Healthcare Tritec AFM Dressings contain a 3-part design with proprietary Active Fluid Management Technology to manage wounds and promote healing. It's a nonadherent foam dressing utilizing AFM that contains a high-performance micro-knit fabric. This fabric facilitates moisture transfer into another layer to effectively manage wound exudate in the prevention of skin maceration. This technology is ideal for healing partial-thickness burns, lacerations, abrasions, skin grafts, and stage I-IV ulcers. This primary dressing doesn't have a border or adhesive and works well with an Eclypse Dressing or under compression applying a secondary gauze roll.
Tritec 4 x 5 Inch Foam Dressings are available by a single dressing or a box of 10. If you want to add the benefits of silver, you may want to check out Tritec Silver.
Features and Benefits
- Unidirectional Fibers (Micro-Knit) Transfers Moisture
- AFM Pulls, Preserves and Protects
- Creates Moist Wound Environment
- Prevents Maceration
- Manufacturer: Milliken Healthcare
- Brand: Tritec
- Product Number: 3000020040
- Quantity: Each, Box of 10
- Application: Wound Dressing for Burns, Incisions, Laceration, Abrasions and Stage 1-IV Ulcers
- Shape: Rectangle
- Color: White
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Material: Foam
- Adhesive: No
- HCPCS Code: A6212
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!