Customers Also Bought
Torbot Skin Tac Liquid Adhesive provides a hypoallergenic barrier between the skin and tape or other medical device when a patient has extra sensitive skin. The tacky property of this adhesive makes it an ideal product to secure wound dressings, compression stockings and any other medical devices.
Torbot is a leader in manufacturing ostomy supplies and created this adhesive to secure ostomy appliances such as ostomy wafers and pouches. This exceptional bonding agent keeps the ostomy bag in place over the stoma. In addition, it protects the skin from irritation caused by moisture when showering or from urine and stool.
The adhesive is easy to apply and is fast drying. Simply clean the skin and apply the product by using the wand applicator attached to the lid. It also removes easily with rubbing alcohol.
Choose Skin Tac Liquid Adhesive in either a 4 or 8 ounce bottle with applicator. You may also be interested in trying Tarbot's Skin Tac Wipes as an alternative application method perfect for traveling.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to Apply
- Creates a Barrier
- Prevents Skin Irritation
- Secures Compression Stockings or Medical Dressings
- Removes Easily with Alcohol
- Bottle Includes Applicator
- Manufacturer: Tarbot Group Inc.
- Item Number: 407, 407B
- Size: 4 oz, 8 oz
- Weight: .25, .5 lb
- Quantity: Each
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Color: White
- HCPCS Code: A4364
- UNSPSC Code: 42312005
- Active Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Partially Hydrogenated Rosin
- Product is flammable. If exposed to the eye, rinse with water and seek medical attention.
- If ingested, contact poison control or contact your physician immediately.
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!