Other TIELLE product(s)
Tielle Xtra Non-Adhesive Wound Dressing is a non adherent dressing constructed from cuttable hydropolymer foam dressing with LiquaLock Advanced Absorption Technology. Designed for low to highly exuding wounds, this non adherent dressing absorbs up to 30 times its own weight in fluid while minimizing the risk of leakage and maceration, even when used beneath compression bandages.
Tielle Xtra Non-Adhesive Wound Dressing are equipped with a physical bacterial barrier that ensures that fluid is effectively locked away in a sanitary, hassle-free manner. This foam dressing is ideal for pressure ulcers, lower extremity ulcers, diabetic ulcers, donor sites and post-surgical and traumatic wounds. Ideal for use as either a primary or secondary dressing, this product is also suitable for use with compression bandaging.
Tielle Xtra Non-Adhesive Wound Dressing Features and Benefits
- Vapour permeable and designed with a physical bacterial barrier.
- Expands and conforms to the wound bed.
- Ensures fluid is locked away and minimizes the risk of leakage and maceration.
- Absorbs up to 30x its own weight in fluid.
- Longer wear time makes this dressing a cost-effective treatment.
- For use on pressure ulcers, lower extremity ulcers, diabetic ulcers, donor sites, and post-surgical and traumatic wounds.
Tielle Xtra Non-Adhesive Wound Dressing Specifications
- Product Number: MTP305
- Manufacturer: Johnson and Johnson
- Dimensions: 5.87 x 5.87 Inches
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Systagenix Sub Brand TIELLE
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!