Other Telfa product(s)
Customers Also Bought
TELFA Ouchless Non-Adherent Dressings are ideal as a primary Wound Dressing for lightly draining wounds. Constructed with an absorbent cotton pad, the TELFA Non-Adherent Dressings will not disrupt healing tissue by sticking to the wound. Designed for both hospital and home care applications, the TELFA Ouchless Non-Adherent Dressings are individually wrapped in a peel-open envelope for sterility. Manufactured by Kendall, one of the primary medical supply divisions of Covidien, the TELFA Ouchless Dressings are bonded on both sides with perforated non-adherent film. TELFA Ouchless Non-Adherent Dressings can be cut to any shape without separating.
TELFA™ Dressings are designed for lightly exudating wounds. If the the TELFA Dressing is sticking to the wound, a more Absorbent Dressing may be indicated. TELFA Non-Adherent Dressings are designed for light draining wounds such as surgical sites, skin tears or lightly draining wounds.
Product Features & Benefits
- TELFA Non-Adherent Dressings provide the perfect balance of non-adherence and exudate migration.
- Can be steam sterilized.
- Ideal moisture vapor transmission rate.
- Helps control fluid loss and to provide a moist wound healing environment.
- Can be cut to fit any shape without separating the dressing layers.
- Easy to use as a home dressing.
- Highly absorbent to help minimize skin masceration.
- Offers the most comprehensive range of sizes and offerings.
- Width Options: 2, 3 and 6 Inch.
- Length Options: 3, 4, 6, 8, and 10 Inch.
- Polyester wound contact film polymer.
- Bonded on both sides with perforated non-adherent film.
- TELFA film has 382 holes per square inch with a diameter of 0.020 to 0.030 inch.
- TELFA Dressing absorbent core is made out of 100% USP grade absorbent cotton.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes non adherent mean there are no sticky film to stick to the side of the wound like a bandaid. Or does it mean the actual pad wont stick to the wound? I'm looking for something to put on cuts/wounds that dont require separate tape to join it to the qoynd.Question by: Purplelotus on Jul 29, 2019 12:41:00 PMNon-Adherent means there is no adhesive to bind the pads to the skin and will need a secondary dressing.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Jul 31, 2019 3:46:00 PM