Customers Also Bought
Thick-It AquaCare H20 Thickened Liquids, manufactured by Nestle, are pre-thickened beverages that are ready to serve and consume by patients with dysphagia or swallowing disorders. The thick consistency of these Food Thickeners reduces the risk of aspirating while drinking, allowing individuals with trouble swallowing thin liquids to swallow safely. Thick-It AquaCare beverages are available in two consistencies; Honey and Nectar. Two re-sealable bottle sizes (8 Ounce and 64 Ounce) make traveling or portioning easier than ever. Made with pure Artesian mineral water from 600 feet underground, they are available in Water, Apple Juice, Cranberry Juice, Orange Juice, and Regular/Decaffeinated Coffee flavors. Regardless of if you heat, chill, or freeze it, the Thick-It AquaCare H20 Thickened Liquids will maintain its consistency so you can be sure you're getting the correct consistency every time.
Nectar Consistency liquids are approximately as thick as a milkshake and should pour in a continuous stream without "breaking" into drops. Honey Consistency liquids stick to the sides of the cup-like honey and pour very slowly.
For more of a savory or meal-type option you may want to try a Thick-It Puree or to thicken your own beverages and/or pureed foods you might try the Thick-It Instant Food Thickener Powder
Product Features and Benefits
- 4 flavor selections: Water, Apple Juice, Cranberry Juice, or Orange Juice.
- Thickened with Xantham Gum.
- Maintains proper consistency over time and temperature.
- Dietary Friendly - Kosher, Kosher for Passover, and Gluten Free.
- Extended shelf life.
- Product Numbers: B451, B453, B454, B455, B456, B457, B459, B460, B461, B467, B469, B471, B473, B476, B477, B478, B479
- Size Options: 8 Ounce or 64 Ounce
- Consistency Options: Honey or Nectar
- Juices: Made with 100% juice and no high fructose corn syrup
- Coffee: Made with Premium Roast Coffee
- Water: No lemon flavor, calories, sugars, or carbohydrates
- HCPCS Code: B9998
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A