Customers Also Bought
Thermal-Aid Heating and Cooling Packs
The Thermal-Aid heating and cooling packs are designed for therapeutic heating/cooling therapy to help eliminate pain and swelling from arthritis, sports injuries, fibromyalgia, migraines and more. The thermal packs are easily heated in the microwave and cooled in the freezer. The outside material is 100% natural cotton with a specially engineered corn, for the inside heating/cooling element.
Unlike other packs, Thermal-Aid packs have patented materials to eliminate mold and fungi from forming. The packs are spot washable for multiple uses. Let pack dry thoroughly for next use. Choose from small, medium and large sectional.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces swelling and relieves pain
- Three sectional options for more flexible coverage for larger parts of body
- Patented process to eliminate toxic mold/fungi from forming
- Long lasting, professional grade materials
- 100% natural materials
- Spot washable
- Manufacturer: Pacific Shore Holdings, Inc.
- Small Sectional Pack Dimensions: 12.5x9x1 inch- 3.5 lbs
- Medium Sectional Pack Dimensions: 15.5x12x1 inch- 5 lbs
- Large Sectional Pack Dimensions: 17.5 x14x1 inch- 7 lbs
- Item Number: TA-LGSEC, TA-MDSEC, TA-SMSEC
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Pacific Shore Holdings
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!