Customers Also Bought
Thermal-Aid Headache Relief System
Thermal-Aid Headache Relief System is a specialized kit with products to simultaneously relieve pain, muscle tension and light sensitivity. This system has been clinically proven to relieve headache pain in over 90% of users.This combination of products provides a revolutionary, safe and fast system to ease migraine and tension headaches.
Kit includes a topical analgesic Headache Relief Cream to be applied to forehead and temples. Cream contains homeopathic active ingredients bryonia alba root for muscle aches and stiffness and toxicodendron pubescens leaf cream for muscle pain and stiffness.
Cold Press Eye Pack has thermal capabilities to cool eyes, block light and apply subtle pressure to eyes and temples. The pack is made with 100% natural cotton with a specialized engineered corn for the inside cooling element. This specific corn holds temperatures for long periods of time.
Features and Benefits:
- Fast, safe and powerful relief
- Clinically proven to relieve tension and migraine headaches
- Created by a board-certified neurologist
- 100% natural materials
- No ingestion of pills
- No side effects other than relief
- Thermal Eye Pack is spot washable
- Reusable pack
- FSA eligible
- Manufacturer: Pacific Shore Holdings, Inc.
- Thermal Pack Weight: 1.0 lbs
- Thermal Eye Pack Dimensions: 4.75x2.25x9.25 inch
- Headache Relief Cream: 2 oz for 25 uses
- Headache Relief Cream contains active ingredients: bryonia alba root and toxicodendron pubescens leaf cream
- For adults and children age 12 and older
- Item Number: UDTAHRS
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Pacific Shore Holdings
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!