Customers Also Bought
The International Technidyne Tenderfoot Heel Lancet is a device specifically designed for allowing a puncture to be made on the heel of the newborn baby or a toddler with the help of a quick incision to minimize the pain. The safe and gentle incision is effective enough to draw blood on the first try - reducing the need for re-sticks is a priority for all involved.
The Tenderfoot Lancet for Newborns is quicker than most lancets on the market, the sweeping motion of the blade is easier and is less painful than most lancets with a needle option. A smoother transition allows for the area to heal quicker and reduces bruising. A precise incision is also helpful in providing adequate blood for sampling, in most cases, if the other options such as needles cannot proceed to provide a precise incision then a second poke will be needed - the Tenderfoot Heel Lancet reduces these re-stick possibilities.
The Tenderfoot Heel Lancet for Toddlers comes in four different sizes to accommodate any baby heel that needs to be used for blood sampling. Safety is also included with the lancet, once the Tenderfoot is placed on heel position and used, the blade will retract into the casing and stay there permanently; keeping staff and young patients safe from accidental pokes.
Product Features and Benefits
- Safe, Gentle and Effective for Heel Incision
- Quick and Less Painful Option
- Smoother Incision for Less Bruising and Quick Healing
- Precise Incision for Adequate Blood Sampling
- Four Optional Sizes to Suit any Baby
- Permanently Retractable Blade for User Safety
- Manufacturer: International Technidyne
- Product SKU: TF50I, TFT50I
- Activation Type: Pressure Activated
- Application: Safety Lancet
- California Prop 65: No
- Color: Pink / Blue
- Depth Settings: 1.0 Milliliter Depth
- Incision Type: Blade
- Needle Gauge: 2.5 / 3 Milliliter Blade
- Safety Feature: Retractable
- Sterility: Sterile
- Target Area: Heel
- Type: Fixed Depth Lancet
- Usage: Disposable
Product Review Video
- Additional Information
Manufacturer International Technidyne
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!