The Teleflex Tee Adapter with valve is manufactured by Teleflex. The Tee Adapter port is shaped like the letter T with a port to fit most small volume nebulizers such as the Micro Mist. A breathing nebulizer vaporizes medications to treat asthma, cystic fibrosis, bronchitis or COPD. Changing the medication form to a mist provides faster relief as it is easier to inhale the medication into the lungs. The Tee Adapter component to the nebulizer prevents the vaporized medication from escaping before inhalation. There are two sizes available to fit either adult or youth nebulizers.
You can purchase a single Tee adapter or a case of 30 to have a backup adapter when it begins to wear out through regular use.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits Most Small Volume Nebulizers
- Less Medication Waste
- Prevents Leakage
- Easy to Use
- Tee May be Left In-line After Nebulizer Removal
- Manufacturer: Teleflex
- Item Number: 1743, 1744
- Compatible with Most Small Volume Nebulizers
- Quantity: Each, Box of 30
- Connections (1743): 22 mm OD x 18 mm ID x 22 mm ID With Valve
- Connections (1744): 22 mm OD x 18 mm ID x 22 mm OD With Valve
- Sterile: No
- HCPCS Code: A4221
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!