Other Hudson RCI product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Micro Mist Nebulizer is manufactured by Teleflex for respiratory therapy. This nebulizer is easy-to-use, hand-held and disposable. Compatible with all portable compressors, the Micro Mist Nebulizer offers faster nebulization time with greater particle density. The Micro Mist is a high-performing nebulizer that delivers an optimal particle size at angles up to 90°. The unique design maximizes options for placement, without sacrificing aerosol quality. It is used for intermittent aerosol therapy and can be relied upon to deliver both performance and economy.
Micro Mist Nebulizer Features & Benefits
- Optimal particle size delivered at efficient nebulization rates.
- Consistent performance at angles up to 90 degrees allowing flexible medication delivery.
- Jet stays in place unless intentionally removed.
- Easy-seal, threaded cap and 6 cc capacity anti-spill jar to prevent leakage.
- Recommended flow rate: 8 LPM.
- Available with standard or universal tubing connector.
- Distinctively designed Star Lumen® tubing features.
Micro Mist Nebulizer Specifications
- Manufacturer: Teleflex
- Channeled inner lumen to resist kinks and occlusion.
- 6cc capacity jar with threaded cap to prevent leakage.
- Complete with 84" oxygen tubing, T and mouthpiece.
- Manufacturer: Teleflex, formerly Hudson RCI.
- Product Numbers: 1882, 1883
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo you have to have a script to get 1883?Question by: David larson on Sep 15, 2017 1:53:00 PMA prescription is not required for purchasing this item.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 11, 2017 10:30:00 AMI have had my micromist nebulizer for over a year but haven't needed to use it. Are there any directions for how to connect the tubing to use this.
I have a little sheet that shows how to put the parts together on top but I can't figure out how the mouthpiece is supposed to be used - is it connected to part of the tubing? Illustration just shows all the parts sitting on top, but not how to use the mouthpiece. Help please.Question by: linda on Sep 8, 2019 9:12:00 AMPlease give our customer service a call at 1-800-397-5899 for specific help with using the mouthpiece if the instructions are not helping.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Sep 9, 2019 9:38:00 AMIs there a proper way to clean the RCI Hudson tubing for the nebulizer tubing?Question by: grace on Feb 8, 2017 6:24:00 AMClearning instructions should be included with each order. If not it's best to contact the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 28, 2017 8:31:00 AMHow do you clean this?Question by: S. Holowaty on Sep 28, 2017 12:31:00 PMInstructions for cleaning should be included with each order. If not, please contact the manufacturer for information on how to receive cleaning instructions.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 27, 2017 9:19:00 AM