Other Hudson RCI product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Micro Mist Nebulizer is manufactured by Teleflex for respiratory therapy. This nebulizer is easy-to-use, hand-held and disposable. Compatible with all portable compressors, the Micro Mist Nebulizer offers faster nebulization time with greater particle density. The Micro Mist is a high-performing nebulizer that delivers an optimal particle size at angles up to 90°. The unique design maximizes options for placement, without sacrificing aerosol quality. It is used for intermittent aerosol therapy and can be relied upon to deliver both performance and economy.
Micro Mist Nebulizer Features & Benefits
- Optimal particle size delivered at efficient nebulization rates.
- Consistent performance at angles up to 90 degrees allowing flexible medication delivery.
- Jet stays in place unless intentionally removed.
- Easy-seal, threaded cap and 6 cc capacity anti-spill jar to prevent leakage.
- Recommended flow rate: 8 LPM.
- Available with standard or universal tubing connector.
- Distinctively designed Star Lumen® tubing features.
Micro Mist Nebulizer Specifications
- Manufacturer: Teleflex
- Channeled inner lumen to resist kinks and occlusion.
- 6cc capacity jar with threaded cap to prevent leakage.
- Complete with 84" oxygen tubing, T and mouthpiece.
- Manufacturer: Teleflex, formerly Hudson RCI.
- Product Numbers: 1882, 1883
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo you have to have a script to get 1883?Question by: David larson on Sep 15, 2017 1:53:00 PMA prescription is not required for purchasing this item.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 11, 2017 10:30:00 AMIs there a proper way to clean the RCI Hudson tubing for the nebulizer tubing?Question by: grace on Feb 8, 2017 6:24:00 AMClearning instructions should be included with each order. If not it's best to contact the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 28, 2017 8:31:00 AMHow do you clean this?Question by: S. Holowaty on Sep 28, 2017 12:31:00 PMInstructions for cleaning should be included with each order. If not, please contact the manufacturer for information on how to receive cleaning instructions.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 27, 2017 9:19:00 AM
Based on your history
- Price is great
- I only need the nebulizer cups and I end up throwing out the rest, but I can't get just the cups cheaper
- Good price, ships quickly
- Not many coupon offers or Free Shipping
- Pricing and Quality
- more mist