Other Hudson RCI product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Micro Mist Nebulizer is manufactured by Teleflex for respiratory therapy. This nebulizer is easy-to-use, hand-held and disposable. Compatible with all portable compressors, the Micro Mist Nebulizer offers faster nebulization time with greater particle density. The Micro Mist is a high-performing nebulizer that delivers an optimal particle size at angles up to 90°. The unique design maximizes options for placement, without sacrificing aerosol quality. It is used for intermittent aerosol therapy and can be relied upon to deliver both performance and economy.
Micro Mist Nebulizer Features & Benefits
- Optimal particle size delivered at efficient nebulization rates.
- Consistent performance at angles up to 90 degrees allowing flexible medication delivery.
- Jet stays in place unless intentionally removed.
- Easy-seal, threaded cap and 6 cc capacity anti-spill jar to prevent leakage.
- Recommended flow rate: 8 LPM.
- Available with standard or universal tubing connector.
- Distinctively designed Star Lumen® tubing features.
- Manufacturer: Teleflex
- Channeled inner lumen to resist kinks and occlusion.
- 6cc capacity jar with threaded cap to prevent leakage.
- Complete with 84" oxygen tubing, T and mouthpiece.
- Manufacturer: Teleflex, formerly Hudson RCI.
- Product Numbers: 1882, 1883
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A